NCAA 11 360 Pre Order $39.99 Dell

i ordered mine within an hour of this sale going live back in June.

Got email saying delayed. I bet anyone who paid full price gets their delivered on time. The $20 off people get delayed for a few weeks.

Dell is the suck!

[quote name='thaima1shu']I'm fine with it. I'll just buy it somewhere local and return the Dell copy later.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'll be doing the same thing. Buy it from GS and return the Dell copy with the GS receipt.

Mine still says the 13th. I have no idea why I would get one before others. I was a whole day behind everyone and my friend down the road has his delayed.

Placed my order on 7/1 and have an est. delivery date of 7/21.

Dell has always taken forever to deliver any order I've placed with them, so I knew this was a deal with the devil. Worth it for the $20 off, assuming I get it sometime before the season starts.

What cracks me up is how they always have pending orders as "In Production" even for things they don't actually assemble. Unless they're carefully putting together a personalized disc and case for me :p

My order from June 23rd is still showing delivery for the 13th , but I'm sure it will be delayed. The fact that I chose free 7 day shipping and it hasn't shipped leads me to think I'll get a delay email soon.

I got a delay email for my Black WII a couple weeks ago I ordered through them and when I went to cancel it they said it was shipped already. So I'm not putting too much faith in this game being on backorder especially if you got in early on this deal.

I got my Crackdown 2 in a day or 2 and I ordered the night before it came out so I'll see what happens with this.

[quote name='dabamus']I just got the delayed email too. New ship date is 7/27.[/QUOTE]

Same.

Ughhh last time I order from them.

There is hope! I got the delay e-mail yesterday...but I just got an e-mail saying it shipped!! Original date was 7/12...delayed to 7/26...just shipped and now my date is 7/13! I have a tracking number and everything!

I hope all of you get the same thing!

Ok, this is odd. I got the same delay email a couple of days ago, now I just got an email saying that my order shipped...It shows that it'll be delivered via UPS on the 12th.

Hi:

Just checked and my order has shipped as well... Expected this to arrive later in the month according to their emails..

Game is getting good reviews too... 8.5 on IGN

Kevin

Got my confirmation as well. This is so awesome. I really didn't care since I have more than enough games to occupy my time, but it still makes me smile.

My copy just shipped even after getting the delayed order email first, but I chose free 7 day shipping and in the email it still shows estimated delivery date as July 27th o_O wtf

My bro ordered a copy the same time and his hasn't shipped, still delayed till the 27th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, the fact that Dell is that unstable when shipping things leads me to believe I'll never order from them again....they need to get their act together and organized.

Oh, and they're customer service is by far one of the rudest I have dealt with. I wanted to punch the guy I called to cancel through the phone. I wish I could have found a way

[quote name='oyla10']I did.[/QUOTE]

Ok.. I received an e-mail stating that my estimated delivery date has been delayed. After reading this thread, I run to my inbox to see if I got an update.

Sure enough, I did.. but it's another delay e-mail. Estimated delivery date 8/18.

FML.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Ok.. I received an e-mail stating that my estimated delivery date has been delayed. After reading this thread, I run to my inbox to see if I got an update.

Sure enough, I did.. but it's another delay e-mail. Estimated delivery date 8/18.

FML.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like they are begging us to cancel.

I originally got an email letting me know my package would be delayed til the 27th but then yesterday I got a shipping confirmation and according to UPS my package will arrive on the 12th.

[quote name='sociopharm02']I originally got an email letting me know my package would be delayed til the 27th but then yesterday I got a shipping confirmation and according to UPS my package will arrive on the 12th.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened with my order. Dell sent me an updated email shortly after I checked.

NCAA 2011 + 12 month live card for $69.99 minus tax sweet deal. lucky for me no delay in shipping. order said 7/21/2010 delivery date but it shipped out yesterday so i should get it soon!

I also got Crackdown 2 from Dell for the same price and the estimated delivery date was 7/23. I got it in 7/8 at around 7pm. They ship via UPS ground, so based on your proximity to their warehouse in TX, you could get it very quickly. I live in Louisiana, so fortunately the shipping didn't take long at all. Maybe if you live in, idk, American Samoa it will take more than 2 weeks to arrive.

[quote name='alanamaslama']To those that had their copies shipped already, when did you place your order? I ordered June 21st, but no shipment yet.[/QUOTE]

I ordered July 1st and my order was shipped yesterday.

Kevin

Can those who have ordered games from them in the past confirm that you have to sign for it? I am hearing that everything Dell ships out has to be signed for and they won't leave it under any circumstances...

Got delayed email 2 days ago and now am waiting for the shipped one to come! but in case that doesn't happen i already got it pre-ordered at gamestop so will just pick it up there monday at midnight and then return my dell copy.

Decided i would wait a week when I ordered with free shipping but up to 3 weeks is pretty lame and not fair

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I never got an email from them besides the order confirmation...[/QUOTE]

Same here...

Last edited by a moderator:
OH NOSE!!! My order changed as well. It is now 7/26 delivery esitmate. :(

Ordered 6/22, oh well i'll just pick it up at Walmart at midnight and then return the Dell copy for a refund when it arrives. I love my dynasty mode and don't wanna wait as I only work 2 days this week! Perfect timing for this game. :D

Dang i am happy i did not order. I had a bad feeling about this one cause it is a big seller each year. This year prob even more cause the gameplay is actually amazing...

I am shocked amazon still did not ship my ncaa football 2011 out for the 360. It says get on release date. I preordered like 2-3 months ago from them to.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Dang i am happy i did not order. I had a bad feeling about this one cause it is a big seller each year. This year prob even more cause the gameplay is actually amazing...

I am shocked amazon still did not ship my ncaa football 2011 out for the 360. It says get on release date. I preordered like 2-3 months ago from them to.[/QUOTE]

You'll receive one-day shipping and have it by Tuesday. Don't ever question Amazon... lol

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']You'll receive one-day shipping and have it by Tuesday. Don't ever question Amazon... lol[/QUOTE]

Quoted for the Truth.

cancelled my dell order with the shipping craze going on, but ea is sending me a copy that i ordered during the ea $20 off sale in march. i forgot about this, and it was never listed on my ea account.

^^same here. A day after getting the delayed email I called Dell to cancel, and the little indian I could barely understand and who gave me a non-working tracking number said it was already shipped.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']You'll receive one-day shipping and have it by Tuesday. Don't ever question Amazon... lol[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe but you do get it after release date on occasions. I had it happen twice once ups fault and amazon the other. This is just for preorder goofs. I love amazon but they tend to make goofs more then they used to. I hate the NY tax but i deal with it. I just paid more on amazon to make sure i get on release date. No way in hell i will wait in line for another sports game like madden again. I remember once at midnight release it was insane to get one and sold out at gamestop by the time i got to buy it. I should of preordered it they said hahaha

[quote name='dabamus']^^same here. A day after getting the delayed email I called Dell to cancel, and the little indian I could barely understand and who gave me a non-working tracking number said it was already shipped.[/QUOTE]

It was most likely just shipped and it takes a bit of time for the tracking to show up. I would check it in the morning and see.

^ I wouldn't trust Dell for a second. My girlfriend ordered a mini laptop late last year, and they told us it was shipped about 20 days before it was actually shipped. That's there little way of not letting people cancel orders. They gave us three different tracking numbers, all were fake.

bread's done
Back