NCAA 13 (XBOX 360) $9.99 @ Gamefly.com

And then you can just download the current Roster from one of the Operation Sports guys. I just DLed mine last week, and they look pretty good.

I'm not much of a College Football fan, but I played the hell out of this last fall.
Don't know what it was about it, but I once I downloaded the player names, I was hooked.

I'll probably play the hell out of it this fall too.

I'm not much of a College Football fan, but I played the hell out of this last fall.
Don't know what it was about it, but I once I downloaded the player names, I was hooked.

Yea, I honestly don't pay attention to college football at all. :/

Downloading the real rosters makes a huge difference, IMO. Makes it easier to really get into it when you have the real names and not "70 yard touchdown pass by QB#4!"

You could get a few bucks back if you trade in your Vanilla Skyrim.
I kinda wish I would've done that a couple of weeks ago when it was getting around $27.

However you do it, I will say that the Dragonborn DLC is very good and well worth the time and money.

Go to
Team Management-Roster Share-Download Roster
Then you need a Gamertag of someone who already has the updated roster.
I'm not sure I can put out someone elses gamertag, so go ahead and do a search for one. You should come up with one of the guys on Operation Sports. Those guys are awesome, they really spend a lot of time on these rosters.
You don't have to contact them first, just put in their GT and you're good.

Edit- you're probably going to want to search for someone who has done the '14 rosters for ' 13
So you get this years players rather than last years

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess 10$ to see if you like football games couldn't hurt. If I like it I could then jump on madden 25 when it comes out...

Ill give GF one more shot to get me a game without tons of scratches.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my copy from BBY last week used for the same price.

The amount I've spent playing was enjoyable.

Haven't downloaded the true rosters yet to due a connectivity issue I've since resolved.

It was the first football game I had purchased since NCAA09 and there are noticeable positive changes. I only buy football games every few years ornso sincenimo there typically iant much change and I'm not that big kn the features. Just wanna play a football game.

Go to
Team Management-Roster Share-Download Roster
Then you need a Gamertag of someone who already has the updated roster.
I'm not sure I can put out someone elses gamertag, so go ahead and do a search for one. You should come up with one of the guys on Operation Sports. Those guys are awesome, they really spend a lot of time on these rosters.
You don't have to contact them first, just put in their GT and you're good.

Edit- you're probably going to want to search for someone who has done the '14 rosters for ' 13
So you get this years players rather than last years

Thanks

bread's done
Back