NCAA Football 12 Deals?

KMunley

CAGiversary!
The game comes out on July 12. I haven't found anything good. This is all I could find for now.

Amazon
- Pre-order Bonus Offer
Pre-order NCAA Football 12 and get the NCAA Football 12 Starter Guide, which is your handbook for the most essential offensive and defensive plays. Discover how and when to use a run play or explore the short, intermediate, and deep passing routes on offense. Understand how different types of plays work, be able to read coverages, and take advantage of everything that NCAA Football 12 has to offer. The guide will be emailed to you on the day your product ships. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer.

Gamestop is offering extras uniforms, which are cool and all, but I could really care less if I didn't get since it's only extra uniforms for like 5 teams.

Walmart is offering a recruiting advisor.

So basically I'm not finding any deals/gift cards on this. Anybody know of any?

Yeah I haven't found anything either. Not like a year ago when you could preorder it for $39 from the EA Store when they had their E3 coupon going -- this year has been snake eyes.

bread's done
Back