NCAA Football 13 $45 at toysrus.com

[quote name='heyheyhey11']It doesn't have university of south Alabama. Shame on Ea.[/QUOTE]

That would be because they play in the FCS. "South" doesn't move to the FBS level with the Sun Belt Conference until the 2013 season.

bump

The game is still $45 along with free shipping.

They also have the pre-order of Madden NFL 13 for $45.

It is, but it's a completely different deal:

Buy NCAA Football 13 for $59.99 AND reserve Madden NFL 13 for $5, get both the NCAA Football 13 strategy guide and a $15 TRU gift card for free.

[quote name='mrclutch']Is the NCAA game in their physical ad? Would like to take it to BBY for a price match.[/QUOTE]

I got BB to price match the TRU deal. If you've got a smart phone just pull up their mobile site, it has $45 as the price without having to add it to your cart.

If you preordered the game at BB to get the $10 and $20 credits, I'd recommend waiting until those clear. At least the $10 one. I think I may have screwed myself out of getting the $10 code since my total was under $50.

[quote name='Dund3r']Anyone know how long this price is valid?[/QUOTE]

Probably until the end of the day. I just called and got mine PMed!

Thanks OP!

Called last night and got $16.22 refunded to my card. Plus the $10 for spending $50 or more online, and the points that will get me another $20 back. So all in all I paid $15 for NCAA 13 not too bad

This is a fantastic deal. I got mine for the same price through Amazon pre-order. Online Dynasty provides countless hours of fun, if you have some friends to play it with, who are serious about it. I have put more hours into the online dynasty mode the past few years, than any other online game ever. I cannot recommend the online dynasty in this game enough.

[quote name='ps3gamer35']How do they handle a PM refund if you paid for your purchase in a gift card you no longer have?[/QUOTE]

Just tell them you no longer have it once they acknowledge your price match and they'll send you a gift card through snail mail.

[quote name='johnnynnhoj']For me it says $5.28 for shipping and handling. Are other people still seeing free shipping?[/QUOTE]

Free instore pickup.

How is everyone getting a refund from BB? I'd love to call in and get one as well but their website has the price match guarantee posted and it says that they don't match the price of Internet-only retailers (amazon) or the website prices of local retail competitors' stores (TRU.com)

[quote name='Velo214']saving $15 is awesome, but yeah, how are you getting them to pricematch tru.com?
calling the 1888bestbuy #?[/QUOTE]

I called and said TRU has it on sale for $44.99 and the guy PMed it. He didn't call the store or anything. He may have looked on the TRU website, but I would imagine you can point out it says "store pickup" as an option (TRU site) and your order was a store pickup for BB.

bread's done
Back