NCAA Football 2007 Xbox 360 $47.99 with Free Shiping at Outpost.com

OUTPOST = Good

OVERSTOCK = THE DEVIL

Overstock is slow and ships media mail from the left coast. Outpost everyone says is good i've never used them....... If you don't want to wait go to Walmart and buy a copy and then return this cheaper one for a refund when it arrives. ENJOY! :D

[quote name='Madskills1182']I want to order for this price but I need this game the first day.[/quote]
follow $hady's advice about walmart.

[quote name='$hady']OUTPOST = Good

OVERSTOCK = THE DEVIL

Overstock is slow and ships media mail from the left coast. Outpost everyone says is good i've never used them....... If you don't want to wait go to Walmart and buy a copy and then return this cheaper one for a refund when it arrives. ENJOY! :D[/QUOTE]

Overstock shipped my Xbox 360 for like $2 and it came Priority Mail from Commerce, GA.

OVERSTOCK = THE DEVIL

Overstock is slow and ships media mail from the left coast. Outpost everyone says is good i've never used them....... If you don't want to wait go to Walmart and buy a copy and then return this cheaper one for a refund when it arrives. ENJOY! :D[/quote]

Actually overstock been good to me. Castlevania DS and DS Lite delivered within a week.

I'm just going to buy it first day at Fry's, hopefully they'll sell it for like $44.99 or something

Isn't there a collectors edition for xbox 360? If there is, I'm sorry but i'll be obliged to get that. I can't help it, if it has a collectors version i have to buy it.

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I just placed my order. Outpost shipped my last order pretty fast, so I can wait an extra day to play the game in order to get save some bucks.

OVERSTOCK = THE DEVIL

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I ordered a couple of items through the deal 'o the day thread and the stupid items took over two weeks... I LIVE ABOUT 30 MILES FROM THE WAREHOUSE!!!

For those that are interested, Madden can be had at the same price

I have to disagree. Overstock is great with me, but anything I've ordered from Outpost has taken at the fastest 2 weeks to arrive. One game I ordered once because it was cheap took over 3 weeks.

[quote name='Cable387']I have to disagree. Overstock is great with me, but anything I've ordered from Outpost has taken at the fastest 2 weeks to arrive. One game I ordered once because it was cheap took over 3 weeks.[/quote]

yea...my psp just came in today, and i preordered it last year in april

I've preordered one game from Overstock to save like $7 or something and I received it 3 weeks after it came out. I wasn't the only one complaing at the time either and others posted that the same thing had happened to them before. The problem might be media mail to the east coast or something but if you preorder from Overstock be ready to buy and then return locally....

Hopefully this $47.99 trend online continues! I'd grab Madden now and move my paid with trade-ins reserve over to Saints Row but I don't want charged for the game 2 months early. (debit cards only)

Hmm...I really might do this.

Can anyone here confirm that Outpost has at least somewhat fast shipping?

[quote name='EddieD']Hmm...I really might do this.

Can anyone here confirm that Outpost has at least somewhat fast shipping?[/QUOTE]

Outpost shipping on pre-orders is kind of hit or miss, I have gotten games 2 days after release and I have also waited up to 2 to 3 weeks for some.

Do they ship for NCAA will they ship on the 17"THE SAME DAY THEY SHIP TO THEIR STORES" or on the 18 "the street release date"? just wondering i got both paid for for about 116 including Next Day Air and Tax CALIFORNIA TAX SUX.

My NCAA 2007 has a DHL tracking number and is set for delivery tomorrow. Wow, that's fast and I only took the free ground delivery!!! WOOHOO, can't wait!

bread's done
Back