NCAA Football 2010 (360/PS3) Pre-Order $49 @ Amazon

phantomfriar2002

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I happened to be doing a check for some upcoming games and saw NCAA Football 2010 (or NCAA 10 as it's being called) is $49 for Xbox 360 and PS3. Not sure if this is a $10 price drop on EA's part or else Amazon is offering it $10 off.

If the MSRP ends up being $59 as usual this is a nice deal if you want to pre-order (I notice it's $59 at Gamestop).

Xbox 360
http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236023936&sr=1-1

PS3
http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236023936&sr=1-2

Great find I'll probably jump on this one. Do you usually get the game the release date or even before release date via Amazon?

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']I happened to be doing a check for some upcoming games and saw NCAA Football 2010 (or NCAA 10 as it's being called) is $49 for Xbox 360 and PS3. Not sure if this is a $10 price drop on EA's part or else Amazon is offering it $10 off.

If the MSRP ends up being $59 as usual this is a nice deal if you want to pre-order (I notice it's $59 at Gamestop).
transparent_pixel.gif

Xbox 360
http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236023936&sr=1-1

PS3
http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236023936&sr=1-2[/quote]

Awesome deal, thanks for the share.

$59.99 @ Gamestop? LOL!

Saint

Wow, another year to get my hopes up that they finally include FCS (1AA) teams again...even if it is after a year that my App State team couldn't pull off a 4th straight national title. I really just want to play as them on a next gen system. You wouldn't think that would be so much to ask.

[quote name='dealighted']I hope this years version is better than last years version[/QUOTE]

It wasn't up to the level of the "good o'l days" (circa NCAA 2004), but I felt last year's game was a marked improvement on all the prior "next gen" versions. Still plenty of room to get it together, but if they're working even partially from last year's Madden, I would think this year will have even more improvements. Hopefully :)

[quote name='dealighted']I hope this years version is better than last years version[/QUOTE]

I really liked last year's game. I enjoyed it a lot more than Madden.

[quote name='captainfrizo']I really liked last year's game. I enjoyed it a lot more than Madden.[/quote]

agreed 100%

I really regret trading in my copy for $45 SC I got when Madden came out, but I figured I can grab it again cheap. But this I will bite on...

NCAA 09 was awesome if for no reason other than the fact that you had online dynasties. If you can get one that moves along at a decent pace, it's a ton of fun.

thx to OP - in for one.

this franchise is basically the only reason i stepped up to buy a PS3 when NCAA 08 came out. is there anything better than recruiting?

How good was the online dynasty? If I am in a dynasty with two friends, can I not progress from week to week until they play their team's game that week?

Probably buy it like always. Wish I hadn't sold my 09 copy a few months back, might buy it again on the cheap, like $5 later. Wasn't a fan of the "wide open gameplay...by having defenders play like morons" but was enjoyable to build team through recruiting. Would just play 08, but roster glitch in it is just unbearable.

Sad though that imo PS2's version was better than the HD gen.

I may pre-order....worst thing is I can cancel the pre-order if I find it cheaper. Amazon is great for that. I wonder if there will be any difference between 360/Ps3 this year? I always get 360....the Roster Vault/Sharing is excellent.....I'm assuming it will be back this year? If not, PS3 would be the way to go...IMO

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 5 times, shame on me.

Sorry but my buying days of NCAA Football are over. I'll rent it for $8, and if I REALLY like it, I'll find it on Craigslist for cheap. But EA Sports gets no more money from me.

Ever.

[quote name='mva5580']Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 5 times, shame on me.

Sorry but my buying days of NCAA Football are over. I'll rent it for $8, and if I REALLY like it, I'll find it on Craigslist for cheap. But EA Sports gets no more money from me.

Ever.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...but I will definitely buy Tiger, GS Tennis, and Fight Night this year.

As an avid member of OS, the flaws in these games are just way too much for me to enjoy.

bread's done
Back