NCAA Football 2013 - Newegg - 44.99

NCAA 2013 Demo is on the XBL Marketplace.

I must say, it's the best playing football game from EA in quite a while IMO.

might have to try the demo today before i commit to buying
fsivhlknf

I'm not a sports guy by any means - maybe back when I was in college - but now I could not even tell you a single player on any sports team, but...

Couldn't EA just release an update to college sports games each year? For like $10? Assuming they still don't use actual player names - I don't see why they couldn't do that.

I feel like a roster DLC or update would suffice each year. I dunno, tell me I am crazy - hell, I'm just looking' out.

[quote name='blinknot4']I'm not a sports guy by any means - maybe back when I was in college - but now I could not even tell you a single player on any sports team, but...

Couldn't EA just release an update to college sports games each year? For like $10? Assuming they still don't use actual player names - I don't see why they couldn't do that.

I feel like a roster DLC or update would suffice each year. I dunno, tell me I am crazy - hell, I'm just looking' out.[/QUOTE]
Because they get away with charging $60 for a new game.

Yeah blinknot4, that would be a great idea. They could release a new game every two years or so and give us roster updates in between. That way they have more time to develop the game and make it actually worth $60. In the end they would lose money doin this and EA wouldn't be too happy about that.

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']Because they get away with charging $60 for a new game.[/QUOTE]

I understand the economics - I just think is bullshit.

[quote name='blinknot4']I'm not a sports guy by any means - maybe back when I was in college - but now I could not even tell you a single player on any sports team, but...

I feel like a roster DLC or update would suffice each year. I dunno, tell me I am crazy - hell, I'm just looking' out.[/QUOTE]

People would still complain. As long as it says EA on the package and not 2K people will complain about how its a ripoff and the same game as it always has been. So may as well make some more money on it.

NCAA supports custom rosters, so you can do this if all you care about is adding/updating names for each team each year. Too bad you can move teams to a new conference, to reflect the chaos in the college conference arena lately.

I'm pretty sure Madden has custom roster support too.

I'm an annual purchaser of NCAA football and can tell you that each year there are major improvements. The best way to tell is to pick play the previous title after you've completed a season on the current title. Each year gets vastly improved. By the way...you can alter every conference and create your own. It will be worth the 45 dollars to upgrad e.

bread's done
Back