NCAA March Madness Tournament Contest (Watch LSU/UCLA to see who wins!)

[quote name='swetooth9']yea i'm pretty much done for since i put kansas in the final four...[/QUOTE]

Same I had kansas going to the Final four Against DUke (duke will lose tonight or next week early round)

i knew i should of picked UCLA over KANSAS

Ucla vs duke would been one hell of a game

after the first 2 rds Im 8th

1 fallenangel_700 25
1 Hot LikeWasabi 25
1 gtguru001 25
1 Madskills1182 25
1 wookie 25
6 Tourney Madness 24
6 Prime Time Picks 24
8 ryles ryles 23
8 trytej 23
8 Go Bucks 23
8 Danimal 23
8 Final Fore? 23
8 mjkusy13 23
8 Red's Hot Ass Picks 23
8 NyYanksFan20 23
8 The Doughyboy's Picks 23
8 slidecage 23
8 Murc77's Picks 23
8 Phantoms 23
8 RawisJericho 23
8 stocker08 23
22 Tyga24 22
22 Io's picks 22
22 swetooth9 22
22 Craven's Picks 22
22 uli2000 22
22 Kohn's Krazy Killerz 22
22 Wisconsin Milwacky 22
22 wubb 22
22 JAR BACKWARDS 22
22 Priest_Ridden 22
22 onikage 22
33 gambitmachete 21
33 Ricky's Picks 21
33 ON ON U of K!!!!!!! 21
33 FriskyTanuki 21
33 ticks_picks 21
33 Duo_Maxwell's Picks 21
33 Ty Walsh's Picks 21
33 toocool17 21
41 Onetracks 20
42 Shoagie's Picks 19
43 Killswitch64 18
44 Tha Masta Killah 15
45 Renegade Is Cool 0
45 Ugamer X

Really points dont matter till the 2nd and rd 3 since its so close only 2 pts from spot 1 -21

[quote name='wubb']Big East goes 0 for 3 in their first round games so far. Yeah, they weren't over rated as a conference or anything.[/QUOTE]

The good teams played on fri and what happened, they all won, not overrated at all, especially when you have two number 1s

Actually I'm doing better than I thought in another bracket I had 'Cuse going to the final four. This one I have all my final four and elite 8 teams in tact. Just Iowa hurt me in the sweet 16.

I actually picked Michigan State to lose to George Mason, so I pulled off a nice upset there to make up for Kansas and Cal, that's what I get for listening to the Bay Area hype.

I've still got 13 of my picks left for the Sweet 16 and every other pick in subsequent brackets still alive.

Damn you Tennessee!

im done it seems

today

picked

duke to win _ they won

picked wisconsin to beat florida and they lost ... i had them going to the finals in their bracket DOH

Day 1 2
Day 2 8
Now rank 22

im done :(

haha i went from mid rank to pretty high rank (5)...1 point away from first :D

in addition, i just gotta say....yea craig, yea dudley, yea hinnant, yea rice, yea williams...my eagles...YEA!!

let's go washington!!! you can beat illi!!

Way to go Washington in earning the rites to lose to Conneticut! WOOO!!!

was pissed mid way threw the game. The dawgs had the game locked down untill romar switched to a 2-3 zone. Then later in the game when they were down by 11 switched back to man to man and came back and won.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Way to go Washington in earning the rites to lose to Conneticut! WOOO!!!

was pissed mid way threw the game. The dawgs had the game locked down untill romar switched to a 2-3 zone. Then later in the game when they were down by 11 switched back to man to man and came back and won.[/quote]

That is assuming UConn manages to show up the entire game against UK. If they play half assed again tomorrow, UK could make them pay.

I highly doubt UK wins it, would love to see it, but unless UConn shows up like they did early against Albany, its theirs to lose.

No kidding, down goes one of my elite eight teams. Good thing I didn't have them going any further than that.

But that Brad-Pitt game, too funny!

Another not so good showing by UConn today. Looks like they could be out next weekend.

I was happy to see UK play them well today, but at the same time, it sucks to see them come up short. Hopefully they can pull it together in the offseason and start out strong next season.

I wonder how much longer the slippers will stay on for the cinderella teams.

[quote name='Redeema']No kidding, down goes one of my elite eight teams. Good thing I didn't have them going any further than that.

But that Brad-Pitt game, too funny![/quote]

haha, brad pitt

in 39th place and its over... looked at the top 10 and almost everyone has the same 2 teams in the final

always next year

2 of my final 4 are gone

ohio state and kansas #$#$

whoot whoot I am in first place with 51 points, Wookie. I am go to the Univeristy of Washington, but I picked Uconn to win the whole thing so I don't know who to cheer for. It should be a really good game. If UW wins than I will be done but my team will make it to the elite 8.

Man my team has one of the easy roads to the elite 8 , but don't make fun of me if we lose to Bradley in the sweet 16. Oral Roberts 16, Bucknell 9, and now Bradley a 13

Locinater (wookie) has a damn impressive bracket. Georgetown into the sweet 16 was a nice pull.

With the final games weighted much higher I think there are still quite a few people that could win it all. If somebody hits the Final 4 exactly that will probably put then in 1st place.

Oh, and I'm going to the Regional games in DC this weekend! :mrgreen:

:dagger: Duke was my pick for National champ. But it's all worth it to see Duke lose :lol:

Surprisng to me. LSU looked like crap against A+M last week, figured Duke would crush them.

Poor JJ. Boo hoo. (I'm not a good person.) He should write a sad poem about his various NCAA tourney showings.

I wonder if WVU can pull off a trip to the Final Four?

Reddick= underachiever

I had Duke losing to Uconn in the championship. So much for that. My only saving grace will be if Uconn wins. Everyone else atop the leader board picked Duke v. Uconn too. Everyone in the middle can make up some serious ground now.

Ah crying Duke fans in the stands. Good times. Unless that was a relative of a player/coach kind of over the top to start bawling because your team lost IMO.

[quote name='swetooth9']yea i had duke in the finals too but i felt good that they lost :D[/quote]

A Duke loss, is always a good loss.

And as for UConn, they actually have to show up and play this weekend even to make it to Indy next weekend. I don't really see Washington giving them too much trouble, though I don't know anything about their team this year. And the winner of Wichita State and George Mason will be out to prove themselves against UConn, if the manage to win tomorrow.

only final 4 team i got left is UCONN and since almost everyone picked the same final 4 teams if you wasnt in the top 10 after last weekend you wont be after this week

I had Duke losing in the championship even though I despise them. Good to see them lose even if it basically ruined my bracket. Duke and JJ are both overrated.

Woops, there goes my 2nd Final Four team (Gonzaga) What a come back. 3 really good games tonight. Hope they're good tomorrow.

I was seconds away from having West Virginia and Gonzaga make me look like a freakin' genius. Instead I look like a chump.

[quote name='Redeema']I was seconds away from having West Virginia and Gonzaga make me look like a freakin' genius. Instead I look like a chump.[/quote]

haha yea...those would be two great upsets (well, gonzaga wouldnt be that big of an upset besides seed number)

Well, BC was cheated out of a win with those crap calls and non-calls at the end of the 2nd half. That pretty much seals the tourney shut for me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Well, BC was cheated out of a win with those crap calls and non-calls at the end of the 2nd half. That pretty much seals the tourney shut for me.[/quote]
i know....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...they should have won...what is that bullshit not calling Lowry fouls after his first 2??? fuck fuck fuck...well at least i know they SHOULD have won :(

good pass to sheridan or whoever at the end...but i still think bc shoulda won...

thats it, im absoultly FUMING MAD. fuck YOU REFS. Washington deserved that game for everything they did and you stole it from them. IM MORE PISSED THEN THE SUPERBOWL OFFICIATING.

[quote name='Murcielago77']holy shit, im in 4th place some how[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, I'm in second. How the fuck did that happen? I thought I was totally hosed. But looking at my Minneapolis bracket, I only missed 2 picks for the whole thing - and I picked Florida to win it (thought I had Villanova). My only two wrong picks were Nevada going to the Sweet 16.

Also, I only missed 3 picks out of the entire Oakland bracket and I have UCLA in the Final 4.

On the flip side, my DC bracket is hosed - I picked George Mason to lose the FIRST GAME based on their best player being suspended and I ended up missing 8 picks there. Atlanta was even worse - 9 wrong there.

And my semi and final picks are hosed as well since I had Duke (fuck Duke - I will never believe the hype again) beating UCLA and UConn beating Florida :roll:, with Duke winning the whole thing :puke:.

bread's done
Back