NCIX's Checkered Flag Event - FF13 44.99CAD Shipped and Alan Wake 49.99CAD Shipped

Is the Alan Wake Collector's worth getting?

EDIT: Nope nevermind, I'll grab the regular.

EDIT 2: Thanks for the head's up, just picked up Alan Wake and Splinter Cell.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']No good PS3 deals. :([/QUOTE]

I was gonna buy the FFXIII but it wasn't for PS3 so I passed :(.

I'm pretty sure the PS3 version was there when the deal started. They probably just sold the allotted sale amount, and removed it. Try checking them this Wednesday or the next, they often repeat sale items.

[quote name='ragnar14']I'm pretty sure the PS3 version was there when the deal started. They probably just sold the allotted sale amount, and removed it. Try checking them this Wednesday or the next, they often repeat sale items.[/QUOTE]

If they sell out they put a big red "SOLD OUT" text under the game, the PS3 is on sale (well... sale is using the word loosely) at a whopping $5 off. It's near the bottom of the list.

Not always, they delete and add things regularly on the weekly sale page. They just sometimes leave the "SOLD OUT" stuff there for advertisement or something.

Anywho, if it's listed in the normal sale list it was probably never in the upper featured sale items. Probably just my faulty memory.

bread's done
Back