Nebody need UNO for xbox 360??

ninjalunchbox79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
ive been sittin on this uno code that came with my vision cam for a while now. I'd like to trade it for either a joust or bankshot billards 2 code , preferably the billards game!!! If ne one is interested pm me here or hit me up on xbox live , thanxs for your time!!!:lol:

I may have a code for Bankshot Biliards at home. I seem to remember buying it and then getting a code for it.

Ninja, I'll check when I get home. If I have it... I'll give it to you.

You realize that you could have typed "Anybody" instead of "Nebody" and it would have only been ONE extra letter? Amazing, I know!

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']You realize that you could have typed "Anybody" instead of "Nebody" and it would have only been ONE extra letter? Amazing, I know![/quote]

WWWOOOOOWWW!!!!! did someone piss in ur NESQUIK this morning or wat??? Yea i do realize that and whoopdee-doo , thanxs for pointin that out mr. obvious , let me guess you have the whole collection of "wheres waldo" books dont you??:applause:

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']WWWOOOOOWWW!!!!! did someone piss in ur NESQUIK this morning or wat??? Yea i do realize that and whoopdee-doo , thanxs for pointin that out mr. obvious , let me guess you have the whole collection of "wheres waldo" books dont you??:applause:[/QUOTE]

hw dares u make funn of me typ1ng IM ON TEH INTERWEB!!!@2!@!! :cool: :bouncy: :cold: :hot: :drool: :whistle2:# :applause: :lol: :roll: :booty:

[quote name='tssgery']I may have a code for Bankshot Biliards at home. I seem to remember buying it and then getting a code for it.

Ninja, I'll check when I get home. If I have it... I'll give it to you.[/quote]

Sorry man... I can't find it. I may have seen it in a store with a 12 month live subscription... my memory is going with age...

bread's done
Back