Robots $16.99 (PS2/XBOX/GC)
NHL 06 $19.99 (PS2/XBOX/GC)

*************SUPER DEAL EVER*******************

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes (XBOX) $19.99

[quote name='Masterkyo']

*************SUPER DEAL EVER*******************

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes (XBOX) $19.99

**********************************************[/QUOTE]

Wow that is amazing! I wish I had a Nebraska Furniture Mart near me...

I saw the ad for the games in the sunday paper. At least it was in Omaha, not sure about KC. The ad online is a different one. The ad online goes through Sept 27. They will probably have the new one up after that.

[quote name='Miller2847']I saw the ad for the games in the sunday paper. At least it was in Omaha, not sure about KC. The ad online is a different one. The ad online goes through Sept 27. They will probably have the new one up after that.[/QUOTE]

Well, new ads up, but still not the one I'm lookin for....oh well, no big loss.

[quote name='clariste']Well, new ads up, but still not the one I'm lookin for....oh well, no big loss.[/QUOTE]

I got the same ad in the Sunday paper as the OP and I'm also in the KC area so those prices should be good in our store as well. Were you looking to price match another store?

[quote name='rperez1025']I got the same ad in the Sunday paper as the OP and I'm also in the KC area so those prices should be good in our store as well. Were you looking to price match another store?[/QUOTE]

Was thinking about attempting a PM and coupon on KUF at BB, but I've dropped the notion.

bread's done
Back