Necronesia coming to U.S. as...Escape from Bug Island.

Reality's Fringe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
"Spike's Wii "survival horror" game, the one in which your character is armed with little more than a flashlight and a stick, has been hilariously renamed for its journey across the Pacific. What was once known as Necro-Nesia will now be known to Wii owners as Escape From Bug Island. If you aren't yet familiar with Necro-Nesia, it involves an island, infested with giant bugs, from which you must escape.

Does anyone else find this name fucking side-splitting? Oh well, the more games the better.

I avoided posting this as to pretend they didn't make the worst name change ever. But luckily it does seem to suck, so I won't have to see "Escape from Bug Island" on my shelf.

There was a 1Up show that had this game in it not long ago. They seemed to hate it and from what I recall of it its kinda lame.

There is a reason they named it like one of those horrible horror movies (you know the ones they spend like $20 making):lol: and it seems they named it that becsause if it is true, the game sucks and is to only be played as a laugh.

[quote name='Strell']THERE'S MOTHERfuckING BUGS ON THE MOTHERfuckING ISLAND[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Strell, I want to have your bebbes

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']They can't honestly be thinking about naming it that... Really... Could they?[/quote]

Honestly, if it is a horrible game, it needs something to get people talking about it. I could see people buying it just because of the name (Snakes on a plane type thing). Though that is a absolutely horrible name.

the sys[quote name='Tebunker']Watch this game, because of the idiotic title it will now sell a billion copies.[/quote]

Hey, it worked for the system itself.

[quote name='mykevermin']Kind of evokes an "It Came From the Desert!" feel in the game's title.[/QUOTE]

Ah! I had totally forgotten about that game! I had it for my Commodore Amiga A500! Dual floppy FTW!

screenshot_itcame_2.gif

But anyway, this Escape from Bug Island thing will suck eggs.

bread's done
Back