ned help finding the best deal

probably the best deal would be the Rogers' 2/40 deal, whenever that starts again. the Rogers stores in Winnipeg always seem to have at least a couple copies out during the sales.

okay so 2/40 is suppost to be valentines weekend im not sure if its before or after valentines day. So that 3-4 weeks, and it will be $20 and you can pick up another game with it.

[quote name='rkraupa']okay so 2/40 is suppost to be valentines weekend im not sure if its before or after valentines day. So that 3-4 weeks, and it will be $20 and you can pick up another game with it.[/quote]

it's feb.16 i believe ;)

[quote name='litobro']it's feb.16 i believe ;)[/quote]

I herd either weekend before or after, so feb 16th could very well be right, remember though it will either be on the 8th or the 15th, they usually go thurs/friday-mon/tues so just keep an eye out watch out for rfd horders, and if you get the chance by mass effect for me :)

From the title, I thought that this was maybe a CAG produced tv show.

Ned Help: Finding the Best Deal
Tune in each week as Ned aids the poor, in finding video games they can afford. Out of a job? Child support payments? Just put up bail? Never fear, Ned is here!

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']From the title, I thought that this was maybe a CAG produced tv show.

Ned Help: Finding the Best Deal
Tune in each week as Ned aids the poor, in finding video games they can afford. Out of a job? Child support payments? Just put up bail? Never fear, Ned is here!

~S[/quote]

man, we just need someone who can program in XNA to make that into an Xbox Live Arcade game.

bread's done
Back