Need 400 Microsoft points

jimjams_407

CAG Veteran
could someone help me get 400 US microsoft points? long story short i need it for a game on the US marketplace that isnt on other marketplaces and without a US credit card/paypal im screwed.

If u type in wii points 1200 in at the searcher, theres a guy selling 200 points codes. Hes selling them at 1200 points for 8 bucks, but im sure u can reason with him for just 400 points instead.

I don't know if you have a Target nearby....but Axe is running a XBL points promo. If you buy one of their specially marked products you get a free 300 XBL points code. I can personally verify the deal is still on....so if you need some soap or deodorant go check it out.

[quote name='onlyexstasy']I don't know if you have a Target nearby....but Axe is running a XBL points promo. If you buy one of their specially marked products you get a free 300 XBL points code. I can personally verify the deal is still on....so if you need some soap or deodorant go check it out.[/QUOTE]

Is this for the spray as well?

i doubt that would be going on in Australia. If anyone has a way to give me around 400 US microsoft points I can pay you like 10 US dollars via paypal. there is no other way for me to get them because if your trying to buy microsoft points off microsft.com you have to be using a US credit card or paypal i already tried :cry:.

bread's done
Back