Need 48 Hour trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also there is a thread for this in the stickies, "Official request a code thread" or something like that.

[quote name='y0ung m0ney']Does anyone have spare 48 hour trials its an emergency! i just got MW2 and i wanna play really bad!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

ha some emergency

i think we should give him one, but have someone follow him around with a noobtoob in every game he plays, good idea or what?

Sure, here you go! I hope a lurker like you doesn't get it first though!

G97yd-jm8gw-jpry9-r9tv3-9tk8g

[quote name='jab1235']i think we should give him one, but have someone follow him around with a noobtoob in every game he plays, good idea or what?[/QUOTE]

Yeah or have him jump in gears of war 2 and we down him & then just circle around him, frag tag him with our grendades then just let him get back up to get beat down..repeatedly.

[quote name='y0ung m0ney']whats a noob toob lmao? and yea i really need one[/QUOTE]

Your idea of "need" is being confused with "want". You NEED food, water, & shelter. You'll be just fine without xbl.

[quote name='y0ung m0ney']whats a noob toob lmao? and yea i really need one[/QUOTE]

A noob tube (toob) is an alternative name for a grenade launcher, it gets that nickname because only noobs feel the need to use it because it takes no skill to get a kill with one. The term can also be used to describe any weapon really that a noob would use because they take no skill to get a kill with one (rocket launchers).

[quote name='Survivalism']Call of Duty sucks.

I said it.[/QUOTE]
ill agree, story mode is beautiful but online play.... god dam spawn points.

back to the topic... read directly above your post lmao no begging

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back