Need a cheap powerful laser pointer

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I'm looking for a nice, but cheap, green/blue laser pointer. I would like to keep the price under $20 shipped, and want to get the most power possible. Anybody know of any good ones, or have recommendations? Preferred power is about 50mw, but I'm willing to look into others. Please post links if you can! Thanks!

All of my sources now have warnings such as this posted:

United States Customers Only: due to new regulations enforced by the US FDA and PayPal, orders of >5mW lasers units shipped to the United States are no longer accepted. Orders that were previously accepted and unshipped will be cancelled and refunded to customers. This affects United States orders only.

[quote name='georox']All of my sources now have warnings such as this posted:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, interesting. I have not seen this anywhere I've looked. Where do you purchase yours?

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Hmmm, interesting. I have not seen this anywhere I've looked. Where do you purchase yours?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter, that law goes for any online vendor I'm sure. I'd check out dealextreme.com, though they have this law too. I've heard of some people still getting >5mw lasers from them, so you could try them.

This must be some import thing. Wickedlasers.com has 1W lasers that ship in the US. They're ungodly expensive, though!

Still looking for suggestions!

bread's done
Back