Need a deal on adult swim dvd's

Iron Angel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
I didnt know what topic to post this in so sorry if its the wrong one. I need to find a good deal on That 70's show season 6, and then the venture bros vol 2, and harvey birdman vol 1-3. I have all the other ones already just need this. Thanks!

I managed to get Target to price Season 6 to $19.99 like the rest of them just yesterday.

The signage for all of the 70s shows seasons showed $19.99, except for that one.. I also found another item (a copy of destroy all humans 2 Xbox) that had tags for both $30.00 and $20.00.

I was polite, but stuck to my guns about it.. and they just price matched it for me at Electronics.

It would be worth a shot, at least.

Adult Swim shows are B1G1 at Suncoast stores, I'd assume that it would be the same at the other Trans World stores (F.y.e, Coconuts, SamGoody, etc.) but don't quote me on that.

they do it like once a month thats how i got all of mine and at the time i had the rewards program they had which gave you 5 back for every 100 spent so i made some back in the end especially on triple points weekends which is when i did all my buying i would buy 100 worth of stuff and get 15 back so it balanced there over pricing but when combined with the b1g1 it really worked out and they have some decent sales. overall i miss the stores in my area because they always had good stuff and i knew one of the girls working so sometime she would price match other stores. they were also really good with the rewards cert with no expiration and if you missed a sale or a weekend they were pretty good about giving it to you like withing a couple days. for while the points would stay on your account even if yo returned something so that was fun to play with too. but back to the topic i dont know if the transworld stores will have the same sales because when transworld took over suncoast they sorta let it be its own entity still while just getting more money or just shutting them down
all suncoasts around me were shut down shortly after the merger or whatever

bread's done
Back