Need a few suggestions...

dkreegz515

CAGiversary!
looking for a 2D side scroller... something like castlevania or Contra4... but a lot easier. shooter preferably.

and also a baseball game, just has to be fun and play sort of like the old RBI baseball on NES.

i have a few days off and im going up north to sit on my butt and drink lots of beer. so i need a game or two to play besides FFT A2.

thanks, i just got a DS on saturday, im having a freaking blast playing it!!!

thanks CAGGERS

yeah i've been looking at that... the only gameplay videos i've seen are on the Wii...

i have also been looking at the castlevania games... which of the two is better/easier...

eventually im going to get New super mario bros, Mario 64 ds, and mario kart ds... im just waiting for a deal on them or at a store...

The two castlevania games are very easy. There not like the old NES castlevanias, but like Symphony of the Night on the PS1.

Metroid Zero Mission on GBA is pretty easy and a great 2D shooter as well. Metroid Fusion is good, but does have some damn hard bosses.

[quote name='dmaul1114']The two castlevania games are very easy. There not like the old NES castlevanias, but like Symphony of the Night on the PS1.

Metroid Zero Mission on GBA is pretty easy and a great 2D shooter as well. Metroid Fusion is good, but does have some damn hard bosses.[/quote]

Agreed about those castlevanias - I'll say Portraits is even easier than Symphony IMHO and they are excellent games.

Still if you are looking for something easier (and I know what its like to want that) ... I thought Biker Mice From Mars was quite fun.

how is the geometry wars compared to the one on 360... i've played that... i suck at it... but yeah its fun

bread's done
Back