Need a gift for the holidays for cheap? How about for free? Try Points2Shop.com!

outlawmoogle

CAGiversary!
marioornamentof8.jpg

The holiday season is a coming, so why not try this out? Just fill out suveys or free offers for points that transfer to money to use on Amazon.com. It's a great idea now that the holidays are coming up. Be the ultimate cheap ass gamer and get someone a present for free!

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=outlawmoogle

If you like the way that sounds, give it a try and see how quick and easy it is to rack up points. I have made $72.25 in just two weeks, with about $69 being made without the help of referral credit.

[quote name='DrazenX']o ya thanks for signing up under me before outlawmoogle[/quote]

I did? I can't even remember, I've had so many problems signing up.

[quote name='outlawmoogle']I did? I can't even remember, I've had so many problems signing up.[/quote]

At least you're signed up. Good luck on the offers, hopefully they shall credit for you!

[quote name='DrazenX']im really pissed about the new shipping thing[/quote]

Can't do much about it now. Save up your points and order two things at once. The first item I plan to order is a Wii Zapper. I'm at 1522 points at the moment.

Well, I think it was inevitable. First of all, there's the 250 free points thing. It probably costs Amazon a lot to ship the items. It wasn't really Points2Shop's fault. Although, that's essentially what Amazon Prime is. You get shipping for free..

Looks like they're paying attention to suggestions people are sending them judging by the gradual upgrades they're making to the site. Nice of a site to pay attention to it's users, and it looks so much more professional than Gaming Lagoon.

I'm up to 1823 points, almost at enough to buy a Wii Zapper. Homework has been slowing down my progress on surveys though. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.

I passed the $20.00 threshold I had been aiming for to get a Wii Zapper. Just need a few more points and something to pad the order to $25 so I can enjoy their free shipping. Did it all in about three days, pretty quick and easy.

D'oh, Wii Zappers are $25, not $20. Well just two more dollars of surveys until I can get it, and hopefully I can place my first order tonight.

I have enough to order my Zapper. Unfortunately the website still has the $19.99 placeholder since Amazon just put up the real price of $24.99 today, so hopefully tomorrow when it actually goes on sale I can order my first free prize.

Thanksgiving weekend is too busy. I need to start making points again after the busy holiday. Thank you to BurlRed for the referral (whoever that is).

Up to 3600 points. I've decided not to get the Zapper and to instead go all the way and get a R4 instead. Any help with referrals would be greatly appreciated!

I also found that the BigBucks surveys are very easy, and have a high rate of approval for $1 each.

bread's done
Back