Need a good deal for The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Disc

Lren

CAGiversary!
ive been looking around for the best price but the best ive seen is 40$ pre owned

I think that's the cheapest it's going for. I got mine at Gamestop.com when they had their buy-one-preowned-get-one-preowned free (got Fatal Frame free).

Maybe you can get lucky on ebay pr trading around here.

You might want to check your local Best Buy B&M. Mine put out about 20 sealed Collector's Edition discs on the shelf just last week with a hand-written "free with purchase of Gamecube" sign. I took one to the counter, and it rang up as $99.99 (like the old Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future Xbox disc).

However, the clerk at checkout noticed the "not for resale" logo on the box art and (after verifying with electronics that it was in fact a giveaway) let me walk out with it free of charge. :D YMMV, of course.

good luck bro. they're damn hard to find nowadays. although you should check local gamestops, ebgames, and game crazys. i bought mine from game crazy for like 15$ used b/c they don't have a zelda collector's edition in the system. just a regular zelda and like zelda ocarina of time, and both are under 20$ used. good luck. it was in mint condition too. absolutely no scratches.

bread's done
Back