Need a good game...

Daywalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Okay, I am so bored with my games lol. Need one or two that will last me awhile. I have finished the following games so don't mention em' please:

Ninja Gaiden
Halo
Shenmue 2
Splinter Cell
Brute Force
Otogi
007 Everything or Nothing
Morrwind GOTY
Star Wars KOTOR

I've been looking at Panzer Dragoon Orta, but that game looks like it'll last me only a good 10 hours lol. I need some games that will last me about 20+ hours.

You actually beat morrowind with both expansions and all the side quests?
I must have put 100 hours into it and I never actually finished it.

Beyond Good & Evil, Prince of Persia, and Sphinx are all great Xbox buys right now. They may not keep you for 20 hours each but the price makes tham worth every hour you do get from them.

Freedom Fighters was actually pretty damned enjoyable; that's a good 10 or 15 hours there. There's Gunvalkyrie, for all your oldschool controller-smashing-into-the-wall needs, 10. BG&E, also 10. If you're only going for longevity, then really, Orta will only give you about 5 hours of play time - anything after that would be you trying to unlock extras or beat your own scores.

Tough to find a 20 hour game - go for Prince of Persia which is only about 10-12 hours but fun for every second you play it.

Yes, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is one of the most surprisingly fun games I have ever played. Get it at TRU for like 7 bucks, and you'll agree that it would have been worth 50. I LOVE this game. Too bad it will probably never have the sequal it so rightly deserves.

If length is the goal I'm sure you could try out Gladius...I've never played it but I heard it was half decent and it should last you at least 30 hours.

[quote name='Wlogan31']If length is the goal I'm sure you could try out Gladius...I've never played it but I heard it was half decent and it should last you at least 30 hours.[/quote]

I have played it and it will last you a good chunk of time. It's a pretty clever SRPG, and good fun. Plus, there are MULTIPLAYER modes. In an SRPG. The cat down the street just moved in with my neighbor's dog. Total Anarchy.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Yes, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is one of the most surprisingly fun games I have ever played. Get it at TRU for like 7 bucks, and you'll agree that it would have been worth 50. I LOVE this game. Too bad it will probably never have the sequal it so rightly deserves.[/quote]

Sphinx is an okay game at a budget price. There is no way it's worth its original $50 price point. I wouldn't suggest paying more than $20 for it at the high end.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']I have BG&E and Sphinx, both for Xbox. Check them out at: http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26765. I also have Pro Race Driver and Deus Ex. Let me know if you're interested! :wink:[/quote]

Could you please stop shilling your stupid tradelist all over this forum? I can hardly go into any thread without seeing you in there pimping your games out. Enough already.

ps2 is great, but xbox is better witht the games its got. I think that if you dont have xbox libe you should get it, its like a brand new game for all the games that your currently have if you have xbox live

bread's done
Back