need a guitar for guitar hero and rock band

camelking6969

CAG Newbie
i just opened up my guitar hero 3 box for the ps3. i bought it on clearance like 3 years ago at sears. i have tried and tried to get it to conect to the ps3 with no luck. i think the part that recieves the wirelesssingle is broken

was wanting to know where a good place is to get a cheap replacment guitar so i can play . cheapest i found was on amazon for 26.00 guitar.

any help would be appreciated thank you

best bet would definitely be craigslist or yard sales. I've gotten 10+ guitars for flipping at yard sales for 5$ or less.

Or try a thrift store. I spot guitar peripherals for every system constantly for $10 or less, though finding the dongle (wireless piece) is rare.

[quote name='Andami']Or try a thrift store. I spot guitar peripherals for every system constantly for $10 or less, though finding the dongle (wireless piece) is rare.[/QUOTE]

THIS, I see all sorts of RB and GH stuff for like $4 apiece around here. They even had a guitar, mic, and drums taped together for $15 the other day.

EDIT- the wireless Xbox 360 guitars dont use dongles, I thought PS3 was the same....

Yeah, Sony has a weird stipulation which forces third party controllers to use dongles. It's stupid really, but Microsoft is worse. They only allow wired third party controllers.

bread's done
Back