Need a little help

DarkKnightCecil

CAGiversary!
I'm stuck between the following choices to spend my b-day money on:
A) iPod Touch and either PSP or PS2 with a game or two.
B) PSP and PS2 with a few games
C)Xbox 360 and a game and (if money permits) an iPod Touch
D)PS3 with a couple of movies/games
or
F) 360 and a few games.

I'm really torn :p

I guess option E is out of the question.

I bet it was something rational like "Invest in mutual funds."

Well PS2 has a lot of worthwhile games aside from KH.

If you can track down a 60gb PS3 you could go that way too since that model is fully backwards compatible.

If you have a lot of music you want to put on the IPOD then go with that. PSP can act as an MP3 player too, but you'd have to buy a bigger memory stick if you have a lot of music.

I guess if you can find 5 games you really want to play on PSP go with that, otherwise IPOD.

I haven't heard great things about the touch, so I'd probably go with the ps3 option, since you can get some epic mileage out of the old ps1 and ps2 games without spending alot of money. Also, Assassin's Creed on ps3 is great.

Well I'm looking towards the Touch due to it's feature, not space (I have a portable DVD players for movies and I don't have that much music).

I think what I'm going to do it just put that money in my bank account and just let it build up in my bank account till summer and the week before I go on my week long beach vacation, I'll go splurge on a PSP and a few games (Crisis Core, GoW, etc.) and maybe a few DS games to play while there. (And don't tell me on a beach vacation I should be outside, I am going to be from 10 AM-3 or 4-ish)

bread's done
Back