Need a new MP3 player.

Calinks

CAGiversary!
Hey people. I am looking for a new MP3 player. I don't like messing with itunes so I don't want anything apple. Just a regular MP3 player. Having a radio is a big plus (Really wish I could find one that had an AM radio station).

What I have been rolling with the last couple of years is a sansa sandisk. I like it because it is simple, small, and works well. Mine just stopped working though and I am thinking about getting another one but they seem to have gone up in price. Trying to find something under 30 bucks.

I have a sansa clipzip+  you can get a 4 gig for around 40 bucks, it was on sale for 30 at radio shack.  It has a radio on it but no video playback.  It also supports MicroSD cards. My wife's Ipod got stolen so she's been using my Clip and bought a 16 gig card for 8 bucks at Big Lots.  Works perfectly, making it a 20 gig MP3 player for about 50 bucks.

I'm going to suggest the Sansa Clip +.  Great little device for the price.  It's $29.99 on Amazon right now for the 4GB, which you can expand if you want.  I think the only major difference from the Zip mentioned above is that the Zip has a color display.

I'm going to suggest the Sansa Clip +. Great little device for the price. It's $29.99 on Amazon right now for the 4GB, which you can expand if you want. I think the only major difference from the Zip mentioned above is that the Zip has a color display.
And button layout and firmware. Zip is awful. Clip+ is the best one.

They don't make them anymore, but I have a Sansa Fuze which rocks. 4GB internal memory plus SDCard is more than enough. Also has an FM radio, voice recorder, video playback (though the screen is small and it drains the battery), and a photo slideshow option.

bread's done
Back