Need a new Xbox....

Maxim726X

CAGiversary!
Not 360, just plain old, regular-ass xbox. My HD crapped out on me and I was wondering where I could buy the cheapest one... bundles are welcome, besides to forza one and the "shooter" bundle... any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='Maxim726X']Not 360, just plain old, regular-ass xbox. My HD crapped out on me and I was wondering where I could buy the cheapest one.[/QUOTE]

Me too! I wish that Forza bundle would be gone already

If you can wait 2 months, there is likely to be a price drop at E3 (though a lot of people thought the same thing last year and it never happened)

[quote name='YoshiFan1']If you can wait 2 months, there is likely to be a price drop at E3 (though a lot of people thought the same thing last year and it never happened)[/QUOTE]

That's what I was hoping for (both a new bundle, or even just the console, at a cheaper price)!

I don't know if I would wait for a price drop. A few places around here are sold out, and they say they don't plan on getting anymore. Is Microsoft even manufacturing them? It seems they have moved on for good, and it doesn't make sense to keep producing a system they no longer support.

bread's done
Back