Need a postal scale or digital camera! Please help CAGs!

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Ok I'm looking for 2 items, the first is a digital postal scale. I need it for mailing stuff I send out. I need it to weight items in pounds and ounces, or just ounces. The capacity has to be at least 2 pounds, the more the better, but if you have or know of a scale I could get for cheaper, please let me know. I'd be willing to pay through PayPal if you had a scale.

The next thing I'm looking for a decent digital camera that has at least 2.0 megapixel, and possibly has a optical zoom, and LCD display that has good picture quality. Any CAG's know of any good cheap digital camera deals or have a digital camera they no longer need? if I would find one I was interested in from a fellow CAG, I could pay through PayPal, or if you could find a deal online, that'd be great!

Any help from you all would be great, thanks!

I got a scale I bought at the post office for 40 bucks, it's brand new and I didn't even take it out of the packaging yet. How cheap arer you looking for?

[quote name='Tobascojapan']I got a scale I bought at the post office for 40 bucks, it's brand new and I didn't even take it out of the packaging yet. How cheap arer you looking for?[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you with an amount. I'm looking for one as cheap as possible, but maybe we could work something out.

Also if any other CAG's have a scale they don't need, please let me know, I am interested!

How cheap of a scale are you looking for? The ones on eBay go for pretty cheap. Just briefly looking at the current auctions, the 35lb scales go for about $20. I got a 75lb scale for when I was moving across the country, and thay only cost me like ~$35. And all these higher capacity ones have an accuracy of .5 oz or .1/.2 oz for smaller items.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']How cheap of a scale are you looking for? The ones on eBay go for pretty cheap. Just briefly looking at the current auctions, the 35lb scales go for about $20. I got a 75lb scale for when I was moving across the country, and thay only cost me like ~$35. And all these higher capacity ones have an accuracy of .5 oz or .1/.2 oz for smaller items.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, the max I would need it for is around maybe 10 pounds, and looking for something in the $10-$15 range.

You can get a free digital scale by signing up at Stamps.com plus you get free postage and whatnot. You've got to stay past the trial period, but if you print postage often enough, it's probably worth it.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You can get a free digital scale by signing up at Stamps.com plus you get free postage and whatnot. You've got to stay past the trial period, but if you print postage often enough, it's probably worth it.[/QUOTE]

This does look like a good offer, but I wouldn't use it enough to pay $15.99 a month, also I've heard a lot of complaints about Stamps.com and this offer. But I appreciate you checking this out for me.

Err, im not sure if the PM sent or not, so i will post what i was going to PM here

I have a camera i no longer need

It is a SiPix SC3300 and works perfectly, LCD has no scratches (is 3.3 megapixels), takes 2 AA batteries, i recommend rechargables.

comes with USB cable and 40mb compact flash card, and installation and manual CD, there is no printed manual for this camera unfortunatly.

You can find info about the camera on the web if you look, if you like it you can PM me back an offer on the camera.

[quote name='SaraAB']Err, im not sure if the PM sent or not, so i will post what i was going to PM here

I have a camera i no longer need

It is a SiPix SC3300 and works perfectly, LCD has no scratches (is 3.3 megapixels), takes 2 AA batteries, i recommend rechargables.

comes with USB cable and 40mb compact flash card, and installation and manual CD, there is no printed manual for this camera unfortunatly.

You can find info about the camera on the web if you look, if you like it you can PM me back an offer on the camera.[/QUOTE]

I have replied.

bread's done
Back