Need a quick 1 time favor

Desslok

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I know I'm gonna sound like an extreme cheap ass, but does anyone have an EB edge card Code I can borrow, this is a one time thing, and I intend to buy one sometime this week, if someone would be kind enough to PM, it will only be used once, I appreciate it

I dunno another 10% off 20 bucks, I normally wouldn't ask but my income is EXTREMELY fixed right now out of work til march

[quote name='Desslok']I dunno another 10% off 20 bucks, I normally wouldn't ask but my income is EXTREMELY fixed right now out of work til march[/QUOTE]
If your out of work til March and your income is THAT tight that you can't afford two more dollars then maybe you shouldn't be buying it in the first place.

Well sorry, it's not happening. I don't believe it's condoned here and furthermore, I believe it would screw with your eb account and the person who lets you borrow theirs. If your income is so fixed, maybe you should be more of a cheapass and buy a cheaper game. Or maybe check around a little better to find a better deal on the game you're looking for. Or maybe you shouldn't be buying games at all. ;)

it was just a request, I don't need you evaluating my financial situation at this point in time, reason I'm buying games is So i can keep my self from doing other shit that costs money, and 2 games for about 17 bucks would do me alot of good right now.

Oh do they check that stuff, with the account and all? Nvm then I don't want to put anyone else in a situation that gets them in trouble.

[quote name='Desslok']it was just a request, I don't need you evaluating my financial situation at this point in time, reason I'm buying games is So i can keep my self from doing other shit that costs money, and 2 games for about 17 bucks would do me alot of good right now.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have made it our business then. Besides, your financial situation is the reason you're requesting this.

[quote name='Desslok']was directed at franky not you[/QUOTE]

It's all good. We're both busting your balls, but what we both said is true. Either way, I'm not one to talk. Whether I have a dollar in the bank or a thousand dollars in the bank, it's all usually gone right away to games/dvds. :lol: :cry:

I agree its true, but I gotta live my life you gotta live yours ya know, I didn't even think of the account thing so I guess its not even worth asking on here heh.

nvm they don't accept pay pal anyway, I'll just save my money, Can you delete threads? Cause this is basically a waste of space now

bread's done
Back