Need a Sprint associate help!

EnronLackey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Sup fellow CAG,

I need a current employed Sprint associate who can help me out. Its not a phone problem more like a plan problem and its nothing drastic like changing plans or adding or removing options.

Please only Sprint associates, no contractors or 3rd party help unless you have an sprint employee email account. Anyone whom can help me will be cash rewarded. Thank you! ^_^

the new employee referral plan sucks.. can't do SERO anymore.. what exactly are you trying to do? I think the new ERP only saves you like $5

[quote name='Koggit']the new employee referral plan sucks.. can't do SERO anymore.. what exactly are you trying to do? I think the new ERP only saves you like $5[/QUOTE]

Well I was on SERO for the past 3 years now and all of sudden they cut my service (right after I paid, figures) then they asked me if they can have the sprint employee name and email address

well my friend who used to be a help desk employee for Sprint no longer works there and I guess he got booted from the system and shut down all his referrals

Its not a big deal but I would like to keep my plan going just cause switching services just sucks so much

bread's done
Back