Need a Wii? The Offical Wii Locator thread (CC/BB/TRU/Target 4/27)

[quote name='BrolyB593']Any clue when the next shipments will be?[/QUOTE]

Most of the time we get Wiis on Tuesday mornings. Wednesday seems to be the only other day unless the Wii is in our Sunday ad, and therefore we hold them off til Sunday. We sell those at 12:01AM EST, since our store is 24/7

I've got another wii tracker for people try.

Looks like they are lockstep with wiialerts and nowinstock :

http://www.zoolert.com

I say the more, the merrier. Gives you an extra chance to get an alert before someone else does!

I went to Target and they did not have any. I also went to 2 walmart's and neither had any. I asked them at Walmart when they'll get the next shipment in and they said next week (possibly early next week so maybe like Monday morning).

EDIT: I live near St. Paul in Western Wisconsin.

Heads up San Diego Wii hunters. Target in Eastlake, Chula Vista will be getting shipments of wii's over the next few days. they're to be immediately put onto the sales floor for sale, no holding for an ad. keep calling or checking in, last random shipment last couple weeks ago was 15 and they were gone in a day. pm me for follow up if you want, i can tell you when they show up...

Last week I just went ahead and got one of Craigslist brand new for $300. I would have paid about $270 with tax any how. He also gave me the recieipt. That might be the best option until they come in stores.

This is in Philly

Most Wii's are being sold for $290-$310 on Craigslist. Some are still being posted for $400 and over but I don't think many people are buying them.

[quote name='mysticeden']Any Wii's in the CA bay area? I've tried finding one for a long time now 0_0 no luck at all![/QUOTE]

Yeah please us bay area guys are hurtin' for a wii

Target will no longer be holding Wiis for Sunday ad releases, they will be sold upon arrival.

There are no planned ad releases in the near future. I do not know if they will be holding them for the next ad, whenever that happens to be.

For now, you'll have to check every morning.

Just verifying that Target's do have Wii's available, atleast the target's in my area (western wisconsin; near st paul).

Target will no longer be holding Wiis for Sunday ad releases, they will be sold upon arrival.

There are no planned ad releases in the near future. I do not know if they will be holding them for the next ad, whenever that happens to be.

For now, you'll have to check every morning.

Just verifying that Target's do have Wii's available, atleast the target's in my area (western wisconsin; near st paul).

a target in charlotte, nc got 15 in this morning. as of 3:00 pm, all but one was gone. looks like a lot of targets got them in, so head there to see if they have any remaining.

I live in Hurricane, WV and last thursday I talked to a nearby Wal-Mart employee who told me to call back today around 10 EST and see if they had any Wiis. I called around 9 and they had none...I called shortly after at the Hurricane Wal-Mart, and they had plenty in stock. I was the first to snag a Wii that day with NO LINE whatsoever...it was crazy as the store wasn't even very full. I don't know if it's with all Wal-Marts (which I hightly doubt) but I guess it could be worth a shot? Hope this was helpful to someone

At least seller prices are beginning to drop, they were much higher before, a couple more moonths and there will be plenty to go around. If you want a wii just get a tracker for your mobile from a site like wii alerts. That's what I did last Novemeber, Hasn't gotten much use just Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brawl. Waiting for Mario Kart.

It was two weeks ago today at the same exact time (a couple mins after 12pm est/9am pst) that the Wiis went on sale so I basically "camped" the Wii page for it just now.

For those of you that missed it today, I'd recommend camping again on Wednesday two weeks from now on 4/23 between 11:59AM EST and 12:10PM EST. That would fall in line with how Amazon has sold the Wiis these last two times.

One thing to note when I was refreshing it was that the box on the right saying "127 used and new starting from $327.50" changed to "127 used and new starting from $249.99" BEFORE it was said to be instock on the page itself (about the 12:04PM EST mark). I noticed the change in price and clicked the link - sure enough, Amazon was the first retailer on the list selling it for $249.99 and I was able to buy it that way, maybe one minute before it started showing the system in stock on the main Wii Amazon page itself. This will give you sort of a quicker way to buying the system should you want to camp for it next time and get that extra minute in.

WOW, oos. i think if amazon limited it to ONE per household instead of 3, then maybe it wouldn't have sold out as quickly...maybe...

Seriously, this shortage thing is getting outta hand

Oh, so I'm not the only one. Whatever you do, though, just toe the 'company line' as to the "Why". Or be prepared to deal with the...repercussions here.

damn if I hadn't had to stop at the post office on the way home I could have gotten this >_< and I just got a $50 credit from Amazon too :whistle2:(

[quote name='jollydwarf']Seriously, this shortage thing is getting outta hand

Oh, so I'm not the only one. Whatever you do, though, just toe the 'company line' as to the "Why". Or be prepared to deal with the...repercussions here.[/quote]

I honestly couldn't care less for myself. I've had a number of Wiis pass through my hands, played one great game each time, and gotten bored. For me, it's fun for novelty and a few 1st-party games, but that's it. I just find the rabid Wii-hunting of the last 18 months to be rather mystifying.

If you're in the St. Louis area, I know for a fact that the Sunset Hills, Crestwood Mall, Manchester, and Fenton Gamestop's (possibly West County Mall also) all got Wii's delivered today.

There are 3 Wiis in stock at the Fry's at 31st and Thunderbird in Phoenix, AZ. They only sell them in bundles though, the bundle costs $400, comes with 3 games, 1 set of controllers and a charging station.

Just got one from Circuitcity.com! Finally a bundle with games I actually want! After almost shelling out $500 ++ for a wii and games I didn't want or need this was a great deal! there goes my birthday money lol!

In NYC the Toys R Us has them pretty regularly. For some reason they get more than the Nintendo Store a few blocks away. I picked mine up while visiting the city in January.....
then I realized that there are three times as many good games for my 360.

BTW, the sensitivity on my wii leaves a lot to be desired. You'd figure that two gamecubes duct taped together would perform better.

Target in chula vista, ca just got three in yesterday and last one sold at 9am today. they usually get shipments of wii's on the trucks sunday, so keep calling if you haven't got one.

[quote name='prim4444']Just a heads up, Toys R Us will be selling on 4/20. They are all on hold until then. Just unloaded 42 off our truck this morning.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as I said earlier, I knew it would be confirmed when it could be.

MidnightMetal should be posting the ad shortly.

bread's done
Back