Need a Wii? The Offical Wii Locator thread (CC/BB/TRU/Target 4/27)

TRU in Hialeah, FL has according to them 'lots' of Wiis in stock and for sale.

Not that its hard to find...but they have enough Mario Karts 'for all of Hialeah' in addition.

Hope it helps someone out.

Wal-Mart in Highland Village, TX will have Wii's in stock at midnight tonight. This was advertised as soon as you stepped into the store.

[quote name='munoi']Wii bundle at Circuit City

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/genericContent.do?oid=205269&WT.mc_n=782003&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=AFFILIATE%20MARKETING&cm_cat=PERFORMICS&cm_pla=AFFILIATE%20WEEKLY%20NEWSLETT->VIDEO%20GAME%20HARDWARE&cm_ite=275475%20WII%20ALERTS%20BYOL&cm_keycode=782003

sry about the format (don't know how to embed links)

YMMV on selling the games back, but all in all its one of the best bundles[/quote]

Haven't people in the past returned games and hardware to Wal-Mart in the past? Even though technically a bit unethical, hasn't many been successful?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Haven't people in the past returned games and hardware to Wal-Mart in the past? Even though technically a bit unethical, hasn't many been successful?[/quote]

What's unethical is Wal-Mart selling these bundles without the option for the console only!

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Haven't people in the past returned games and hardware to Wal-Mart in the past? Even though technically a bit unethical, hasn't many been successful?[/quote]

Every time someone posts something about wal-mart and "illegal returns" those comments get deleted

I was at the south side Best Buy in Des Moines, Iowa picking up Mario Kart Wii and saw 23 Wiis sitting at customer service. This was around 6:00 PM right before close.

Best Buy in Lynnwood, WA (near Alderwood Mall) had about 15 Wii's as of 5:00pm on a table next to their Mario Kart stock at the front of the store. With the amount of traffic that store gets though I imagine they are all long gone by now.

Sam's Club in Auburn, WA still had 4 Wii's in stock this morning. I had to pick one up. They were sitting by Customer Service Desk.

I just got back from the Best Buy in Bellevue, WA and they had about 40 Wii's in stock! First time I ever saw them in a store actually. Theres just a huge stack of them when you first walk into the store with a "Great mothers day gift" sign on the stack.

Pretty sure they will be gone by tonight.

BB in Everett, MA (suburb of north of Boston) has over 60 of them since Sunday's ad. They keep a few at the service desk, but have boxes of them in the back to restock. Go! GO ! GO !

My store is doing so bad in selling Wii's this week, we've actually been transfering them to other stores in the area. And we still have a couple dozen left.

The Toysrus on Times Square 44th street in NYC have a ton of Nintendo Wii in stock. Here's a pic of the stock I took yesterday.
Photo_050108_001.jpg

I think this thread will disappear sometime soon. I am not having a hard time at all seeing Wii's all around me. Today I went to Target in Flower Mound, TX and they still had 4 wii's sitting in the shelf which I am assuming were from last week...

[quote name='oasisboy']I think this thread will disappear sometime soon. I am not having a hard time at all seeing Wii's all around me. Today I went to Target in Flower Mound, TX and they still had 4 wii's sitting in the shelf which I am assuming were from last week...[/quote]

You're absolutely right. There's no longer a need for this thread.

Wii's are finally available EVERYWHERE now and it only took a year and a half.

[quote name='nattybohman']You're absolutely right. There's no longer a need for this thread.

Wii's are finally available EVERYWHERE now and it only took a year and a half.[/quote]
Not by me. Remember the world doesn't consist of just your city. I don't see how everyone assumes just cause you see Wii in your store that it means they're everywhere in a huge supply. People have been saying this since early 2007 but it's not necessarily true.

[quote name='Clarke']Not by me. Remember the world doesn't consist of just your city. I don't see how everyone assumes just cause you see Wii in your store that it means they're everywhere in a huge supply. People have been saying this since early 2007 but it's not necessarily true.[/QUOTE]
This man speaks the truth. I live in LA and it's hell trying to find a Wii.

not sure it is a good idea to close this thread. but i feel a thread to take alist of who wants a wii is better

this way if any of us cag see one we can get it and ship it out to people to help them out for a low cost not some 300+ craigslist crap.

if this sounds like an idea hit up a mod to make a forum i am sure we can get everyone a wii by aug of this year :)

SAN DIEGO AREA

Went to a couple of gamestops today looking for games to pick up with the 25% DS coupon. While shopping, I saw Wiis available at the following stores:

1. GROSSMONT MALL AREA -- The EB Games near at the mini shopping center across the street from Grossmont mall.

2. EL CAJON AREA -- The Gamestop near Target

Both stores said they had plenty of stock.

[quote name='nattybohman']You're absolutely right. There's no longer a need for this thread.

Wii's are finally available EVERYWHERE now and it only took a year and a half.[/quote]

I never post and only lurk but please tell me you intended a lot of sarcasm on your post. pretty please?

A couple nights ago, I saw Wii systems in a store for the first time ever. Of course, it had to be at a time when I'm broke. At least 3 systems were available at the relatively empty Perris, California Wal-Mart.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']This man speaks the truth. I live in LA and it's hell trying to find a Wii.[/quote]

Samething goes for Miami, FL.

I checked three of the six gamestops near me (Stockbridge, GA area) and none had any wii's. The closest Circuit City "only has them in stock when they're in the ad" (quote from sales clerk when I asked about them). I found out that tomorrow's ads for CC and Target will feature the Wii so I'll try to get one at CC.

circuitcity.com is listing the Wii (no bundle) and you can add it to your cart. You can't have it shipped to you, but you can checkout and then it will pick the nearest store to you where you can actually pick it up (if you've entered your zip code). For me that was 1 hour 49 minutes away according to google maps. It's certainly worth a shot, anyway, and if you're willing to travel it might work out for you.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=194603&c=1

Good look, but everything is at least 1.5 hours from me. Maybe I will do this tomorrow morning if I can borrow a car buuuuuuut I'm thinking not likely. I'd rather camp out and play PSP for a few hours on a Sunday morning than drive that same 3 hours and piss away all that gas.

[quote name='ecrotty']zoolert.com is tracking wiifits for those that care![/QUOTE]
I think we would like to get a Wii first so we have something to play it with.....

Uhhhhh does Nintendo World Store have any Wii in stock? It's almost worth it to take the Lucky Star Death Express down from Beantown just to pick one of these up.

Costco in La Habra, CA had a pallet full of Wii Bundles, included Wii Play, Super Mario Galaxy and another Nunchuk for I think $350 though I wasn't looking very hard. There were a bunch of locusts (kidding...consumers!) just lounging around it though. Had to be at least 30 buncldes altogether.

bread's done
Back