Need a Wii? The Offical Wii Locator thread (CC/BB/TRU/Target 4/27)

[quote name='s0undwav3']Wii Fit is hard to find ? Boy I've been to Target's in my area and they have a lot of Wii Fits. Just the Wii is hard to find.[/quote]

yes it is. just look what it's going for on ebay and amazon. usually about $160-$190

Which target do you work at? Any ideas if any targets on staten island/new york at doing it? I've called like 50 different stores for wii fit and haven't been able to find it all week, and the one time i called a circuit city, they said they were saving them for sunday, but they live pretty far.

Also to whoever said best buy and circuit city would have them, can you confirm it for all of them or just a few of them.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']So is Best Buy & Circuit City! Don't forget the Best Buy $10 off $75 coupon. Expiring 06/19 ;D[/quote]

Did anyone get confirmation that Best Buy will be stocking Wii Fits on Sunday?

[quote name='Evrard']I work there and for confirmation today we got atleast 4 Wii Fit's and like 60 Wii Systems... might be more Fit's coming in tomorrow.

Cheers. I can promise Wii Systems in every store, Wii Fit's I would assume but cannot be 100% if every store is holding till sunday.[/quote]

Really? So Targets will have them this Sunday and the next Sunday 6/22?

[quote name='Peyton Manning']hey anyone know if target or best buy will get mario kart. it is sold out were i live[/quote]

Target took off their in store stock checker for now, you could try the walmart link below, although it is not real accurate, other than that, check your Blockbusters and Radio Shacks if you have them. Good Luck, you should be able to find one.

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...h_query=mario+kart&ic=48_0&Find.x=13&Find.y=3

i went to my local target today (father's day cards etc.) and asked anout the wii, the electronics guy told me that they wouldn't be selling the wii's until the 22nd, not just the wii fits. Is it possible he was just mistaken?

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Gotta be kidding, people are actually dumb enough to buy this thing? :| I'm being serious here.[/quote]

Well fuck you too. I got wiifit for my dad for an early father's day gift, hes a doctor not alot of free time, and he loves it and weski.

Since they've had it, about 3 weeks, my dad has lost 9 pounds and my mom 7. Neither of my parents are avid gamers, but are both interested in future wii games. My mom more into a new yoga game, and my dad a RE Umbrella Chronicles game that uses the board.

Just because you don't like something, don't call people ignorant for liking it.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Gotta be kidding, people are actually dumb enough to buy this thing? :| I'm being serious here.[/quote]

I am surprised more dumbasses like this aren't trolling this thread. I would love for my GS to get the game in. I have been waiting on DeepDiscount.com for a monthish now.

wii fit is awesome.my wife lost 12 lbs already she does it for 45mins to 1 hr a day.

check blockbuster on tuesday or wed. whenever they get there truck in they sometimes get wiis and wii fits.

Oh man....I went everywhere except Sears. Close as I got was a Kmart employee who saw one in the office but turns out 15 minutes later; it sold out. Bittersweet.

EPIC FAIL to circuit city....i was 1st and they didn't get a single copy.

I was able to pick up a Wii at my local Target for a friend, they had about 9. But no luck on the fit, i even tried at CC but a sign said they didn't get it in today.

[quote name='Evrard']I work there and for confirmation today we got atleast 4 Wii Fit's and like 60 Wii Systems... might be more Fit's coming in tomorrow.

Cheers. I can promise Wii Systems in every store, Wii Fit's I would assume but cannot be 100% if every store is holding till sunday.

UPDATE; Wii Fit will NOT be availible sunday, June 22nd is the date for them.[/quote]

Are they still holding on to the Wii Fits ? because I dont see them listed in the ad for the 22nd. only the wii

Saw 15 or more Wii stacked inside locked security display in front of store as of 2:30 PM. Torrance, CA

If anyone has a Micro Center near them I was able to pick one up from them, they only handle a bundle but still was able to. Also I was told by Best Buy to check in on Saturday, as they are getting a shipment in on Sunday, get ready to camp.

Yeah....I've been looking for a Wii since the Febuary of this year, but after not finding it for so long and not wanting to get a used one from Gamestop. I just buckled down and bought one of those Walmart bundles. And not suprisingly the price keeps going up as Walmart keeps adding these stupid mandatory accessory and game purchases! >< I guess I'm truly not a cheapassgamer. :(

^ lol, wow thats way better compared to the 3 Wiis my Gamestop gets every 2 weeks :)

Ok, I ended up picking one up today at the BB, in tustin CA, that had some in. Also went to Costco, they had 8 of them, but found out when I was leaving that they only keep a few out at once, right in the front of the store.

I should be able to get :wii: tomorrow at CC.

[quote name='heatzone07']Yeah....I've been looking for a Wii since the Febuary of this year, but after not finding it for so long and not wanting to get a used one from Gamestop. I just buckled down and bought one of those Walmart bundles. And not suprisingly the price keeps going up as Walmart keeps adding these stupid mandatory accessory and game purchases! >< I guess I'm truly not a cheapassgamer. :([/quote]
have you tried returning the excess? I've heard some people were able to and some not.

Hastings in St Joseph Missouri has 5 wiis in stock as of 6:30 tonight and Best Buy in Tiffany Springs MO (Kansas City) had 30 at around 1:30pm today.

Just called Target in Topsham, ME they said they get shipments everyday except Sunday and (some other day, Sunday is whats important...)

Does this mean they will not have these rumored Wiis everyone is talking about being on hold for 6.22

Just came from westbury,ny Circuit City they had a ton of wii's behind the service counter not sure if its all cc's but good luck

Hey, does anyone know if the boxes of new Wii come with some seal over the opening flap? I bought a console for my inlaws (along with Wii fit) and they ended up not wanting it. I never opened it, but there's no clear plastic sticker on the outside, so now I'm wondering if someone opened the console before.

Thanks.

There seems to be a lot of Wii consoles available now. I see 'em my local stores: CC (5), Target (2), Walmart (3) and Best Buy (2). No more shortages.

Yes, there are plenty of them available now.. I think the Wii Console shortages are now gone.

The only shortages are perhaps the Wii Fit and the Mario Kart game.

Glad to hear Nintendo's finally getting ahead of the curve. I've been wanting one, will probably get one in a few weeks. The summer downtime of major releases probably had helped a lot along with I believe they upped manufacturing.

The Edina CC will have at least 8 Wii and 8 Wii Fit at open this morning. I saw them behind the counter at close Saturday night.

the target at the westminster mall in westminster, ca has 2 wii's sitting the glass case if anyone still needs one in this area.

bread's done
Back