need a xbox live 12 month subscription cheap

i need one too, i got fucked over at walmart (i shouldnt have bought one there but it was convinient) i talked to m$ and they said to take it back to the store so i did but they wont do anything with it cause i threw away the recipt after i got it so they assume that its stolen...so in other words i have a 12+1 month card and i cant do anything with it, if anyone knows how to get these activated id be glad to sell it....i dont mean to hijack the thread, im lookin for the same thing as you

buy.com has 12 month cards for 38 bucks with free shipping, use google checkout and get 10 bucks off (only for new customers, but if you make a new Gmail account, it will treat you as a new customer)

so you can get it for 28 (make sure you select the free shipping, it defaults to the ground option which is like 6 bucks or something

[quote name='Drnick']buy.com has 12 month cards for 38 bucks with free shipping, use google checkout and get 10 bucks off (only for new customers, but if you make a new Gmail account, it will treat you as a new customer)

so you can get it for 28 (make sure you select the free shipping, it defaults to the ground option which is like 6 bucks or something[/quote]

Price is up to $48 now..

Try buying a regular xbox 1 year card at Sears or Kmart, They are $15 and they reportedly work.

[quote name='zkmusa']Price is up to $48 now..[/QUOTE]

whoops, my bad should of checked that before I posted...

Newegg.com does have them for 39.99 plus 5 for shipping. (and even though there were problems with them shipping out rock band (mine is still on order..) they are a GREAT site).

its not a great deal, but still 5 bucks less than buying in a store.

bread's done
Back