Need Advice on a Potential Game Swap

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey guys I am wanting to know what you think of this potential trade...

This guy is offering me Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition (PS3) (DLC used) for my Gundam Breaker (Vita Import). I am interested in DSII but I'm watching gameplay videos and am struggling to understand if I would like it much or not.

I don't ever play Gundam Breaker... but I still just feel it's a little bit more valuable than DSII especially with the DLC used.

Did you play Dark or Demon Souls?
I played very very little of Demon's Souls. I liked what I played but am just really interested in DSII for some reason... just worried that I'll hate it because of the difficulty or combat. I get frustrated easily but I think I could handle it.

Can you wait? DS II will eventually be available for under $20. You may not be able to say that for an import game.
Absolutely. The only thing for me is the Black Armor edition... I know it's just a steelbook but I am a sucker for physical soundtracks and didn't know if it'd be pretty rare down the line.

You can buy DSII Black Armor Edition, used, for under $30. Yeah, it might not be 100% mint but I doubt anyone's used copy is, given how easily scratched/dented steelbooks are. 

Gundam Breaker is probably going to hold its value much better. Even now, used copies are selling for $50+. 

You can buy DSII Black Armor Edition, used, for under $30. Yeah, it might not be 100% mint but I doubt anyone's used copy is, given how easily scratched/dented steelbooks are.

Gundam Breaker is probably going to hold its value much better. Even now, used copies are selling for $50+.
Yeah honestly I'll prolly just buy it new on eBay. If you look hard enough you can grab a copy for $50 brand new. Thanks for the advice you guys :)

bread's done
Back