need advice on a top quality mp3 player

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
something that s gonna last because though ive been a fan of sansa brand mp3 players theyve just been so dissappointing to me of late especially the 250 and 240 models that i had been using and which all 4 of them ( yeah 4) crapped out on me. the screens wont work so you have to guess what youre going to play or the sound jack stopped working altogether so i figure its time to take the dive into the higher end of mp3 players. so any suggestions would be appreciated. ive been noticing the zune of late but i want to know ahead of time do they limit the music you can use on it ( does it have to be liscensed music).

My wife has the newest gen nano (3g, the more square one) and it only locks up on her about once a month but she freeks out everytime (3 times since October). It has a beautiful screen but Apple hobbled the video out-put, if you care about that.

I have played with the second gen zunes and mini-zunes and they are impressive, CC has had them on and off sale with several promos. I want the 80 myself but I want a red one. All in all, I think I like the new zunes better than the current gen ipods in both formfactors.

You can etch them with crazy stuff and custom text at zuneoriginals.net .

I've had a Zune 30 since last Christmas and haven't had any problems whatsoever with the hardware. The software used to suck but they've improved it with adding podcast support. It's really a great product and if you want something reliable don't get an iPod. I keep hearing stories about people who have to send their in for replacement ~3 over the course of a year. Zune works great out of the box and has a beautiful screen.

Also as to your question: You can play any mp3s on it, doesn't need to be licensed or anything like that.

Anothe note the Zune 80 outputs video at DVD resolution (great little entertainment center if you get the AV output pack).

Ive had a zune for a while and I love it. The wireless sync is awesome especially with podcasts. I leave the thing on a home charger now and never even have to hook it to the computer. It auto updates my podcasts so thats a great feature. If you can find a 30 gig still they are pretty cheap like 150. Good luck. THe old one uses the same interface as the new one with firmware update so it has all the same features, just a little bulky.

Target has the new zunes at 4 and 8 gb plus you get a free $20 gift card, which is a good deal especially since the 4GB's only $150, very nice I have the new 80 gig and it is sweet, the glass LCD makes a huge difference on screen quality and scratch resistance,(especially when you have had your IPOD and its plastic screen out of a full protection case for longer than a second and the screen inexplicablly scratches) plus the sound is amazing. Only drawback would be the lack of accessories liek the IPOD on the other hand it supports lossless audio,podcasts and wireless syncing/sharing

bread's done
Back