Need advice on HK bidder

tdphillips

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I got a bid on my ebay auction from an HK bidder with ZERO feedback. I put on all my auctions US bidders only. He sent me a question asking if it was ok, and he could provide me with a US address. What should I do, cancel the bid? Would a verified Paypal US address be ok?

If his US address is his Paypal confirmed address it might be ok. I still wouldn't take a chance though.

Also, go into your settings and change it where it will automatically block bidders from outside of the US. I set that on all of my auctions.

Are you covered by Paypal Seller Protection? If so, I don't see a problem sending to a US address... you just have to make sure to do delivery confirmation.

To end this dilemma, just e-mail the HK bidder that he should read what you typed out specifically in your auction and you make no exceptions.

[quote name='Socheata']To end this dilemma, just e-mail the HK bidder that he should read what you typed out specifically in your auction and you make no exceptions.[/quote]

Yes and in the future you can change your seller preferences to block all nonUS bidders. I don't quite recall how but I'm sure someone here can tell you how it is done.

[quote name='Socheata']To end this dilemma, just e-mail the HK bidder that he should read what you typed out specifically in your auction and you make no exceptions.[/quote]

Alright, that's what I'm doing. Thanks!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Socheata']To end this dilemma, just e-mail the HK bidder that he should read what you typed out specifically in your auction and you make no exceptions.[/quote]

Yes and in the future you can change your seller preferences to block all nonUS bidders. I don't quite recall how but I'm sure someone here can tell you how it is done.[/quote]

My Ebay :arrow: EBay Preferences :arrow: Buyer requirements Block buyers who: :arrow: Change to

Are registered in countries to which I don't ship
Have a feedback score of -1 or lower
Have received 2 Unpaid Item strikes in the last 30 days

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Socheata']To end this dilemma, just e-mail the HK bidder that he should read what you typed out specifically in your auction and you make no exceptions.[/quote]

Yes and in the future you can change your seller preferences to block all nonUS bidders. I don't quite recall how but I'm sure someone here can tell you how it is done.[/quote]

My Ebay :arrow: EBay Preferences :arrow: Buyer requirements Block buyers who: :arrow: Change to

Are registered in countries to which I don't ship
Have a feedback score of -1 or lower
Have received 2 Unpaid Item strikes in the last 30 days[/quote]

Thanks masha, I just set that up. :)

bread's done
Back