Need an Xbox Action Replay or something to cheat with.

PhreQuencYViii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Hey people, here's the story:

Since it's summer, and I have a lot of free time in between work and stuff I've decided to completly play through a lot of my games, so I started on Eternal Darkness and beat that, and then moved on to Xbox games, starting with Breakdown. I even got the guide for it and some others.

It was fun but REALLY GOD DAMN FRUSTERATING. I don't think I've cussed that many times. I got to the end of the game but keep dying from the retarded controls, got extremely pissed and threw the guide and case in fury, shattering the spine a bit. The guide survived. I put the game on the shelf and pulled down DOAU.

About an hour ago I tried the thing where you get the gold medal by beating 50 charectars in survival mode. I beat all 50 and went to go pick up the medal....

and instead jumped and got my ass kicked.

Needless to say this pissed me off to hell. My purple pants ripped to shreds and I grabbed the nearest thing in site and destroyed it. After I recovered from this Hulk-like state I realized I JUST TRASHED THE TV REMOTE into about 3 peices, which blows because now I can't use the widescreen button. To replace it is about 30$ online so far I've seen.

Anyhow, my mom visited me a bit ago after this fiasco and mentioned that the neighbors have been complaining about someone using profanity at night. Then saw the remote and green peices of plastic everywhere. She was sort of pissed and thought it was funny at the same time, but has basically told me I need to get some kind of cheat device or give up trying to complete games alltogether.

Basically I need to get some kind of Action Replay or something before my hair turns yellow and stands on end and I rip my Xbox in half. Anyone know of some good prices on them? I don't really know what different types there are. Thanks.

(Other noteworthy acts of uncontrollable rage include: smashing a Dreamcast controller through a coffey table causing the VMU to fly through the air during a complete run of Sonic Adventure 2, ripping an analog stick out of an N64 controller during 007, pulling the cord out of a Genesis controller during Comix Zone and then smashing it, etc...I'm sure everyone else has some goodies too) =)

There is an action replay, but it only allow you to download game save off the internet. And for some games like DOAU and ninja gaide black, it wont even work.

Unfortunately gamesaves (AR) don't work with DOAU (or any other Team Ninja game for that matter) - Frustrating, isn't it? but for most other xbox games a gamesaves device is a great tool. If you can pick up a cheap AR that's great. you can also pick up a converter that converts the xbox controllers to USB and lets you plug your xbox controllers into your PC. This essentially turns your xbox controller and (any) memory card into a homebrew Action Replay. The AR software itself is available on the AR website. Gamesaves are available on the codejunkies (action replay) website. Happy Cheating!

I also saw a thing called a Mega Xkey, it said it will work for DAOU illegally but I don't get why it's illegal in the first place. I don't think I'm going to mess with it anyhow, as I've been playing DS lately. But if anyone has one they'd like to get rid of, that'd be cool.

bread's done
Back