Need Battalion Wars Game Case

CookSux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know people will tell me to just make one, but I don't want to and want a real one... anyone have just the case and manual for this game? I bought the game off ebay (seller said it was new/sealed) and received a scratched, but still working, disc in a blank cd case...

I've got one. I'll trade it for a cool gamecube game or $20 bucks. Comes with manual and cover, perfect condition. RARE to find without the game!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I've got one. I'll trade it for a cool gamecube game or $20 bucks. Comes with manual and cover, perfect condition. RARE to find without the game![/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was it this seller?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130071624134

From the description:
"This game is BRAND NEW and has NEVER BEEN played, BUT THE CASE IS NOT INCLUDED (it was damaged). The disk and manual are in PERFECT CONDITION! The disk is placed in a lined plastic sleeve and shipped in a protective mailer, along with the manual."

They are the biggest scammer with that description. They throw out the case to save on shipping costs (but still charge close to $10 for shipping) and are lying about the case being damaged (how can thousands of games they sell have damaged cases?!)

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Was it this seller?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130071624134

From the description:
"This game is BRAND NEW and has NEVER BEEN played, BUT THE CASE IS NOT INCLUDED (it was damaged). The disk and manual are in PERFECT CONDITION! The disk is placed in a lined plastic sleeve and shipped in a protective mailer, along with the manual."

They are the biggest scammer with that description. They throw out the case to save on shipping costs (but still charge close to $10 for shipping) and are lying about the case being damaged (how can thousands of games they sell have damaged cases?!)[/QUOTE]

They have specific names you know, they are called counterfeit. Think about it: no case, no manual, only a disk. Most of the time this happens with DVDs, but it does happen with games also; the seller burns the disk, uses a labelling software to label the disk, and then ships it out. No case is a CLEAR TURN-OFF when buying "used" games/DVDs.

bread's done
Back