Need cash quick, please help me! You will make a profit.

sarausagi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Okay, I have a bill I need to pay today and it's cash only

Unfortunately, I wish it was as easy as withdrawing from paypal, but that takes about 3-4 days

I can't take any cash out of my bank account right now [waiting for a debit card replacement and new checks]

I need $100

Would any established CAG be willing to help me out? Here is my plan

I paypal you [from my verified, us premier account] $140

You same day moneygram me $100 via the moneygram website [you would pay a $14 fee]

and I pick up $100 cash at Wal-Mart

It'd have to be someone truthworthy because I'd be sending you the paypal money first, and giving you all my contact info

I'm posting this here only because I couldn't think of anything else...PM me if you're interested in making $25 and helping a girl out

What kind of bill is cash only? I know my local crackhouse wont accept checks/debit/ credit which is incredibly annoying. - What other institutions only take cash?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']What kind of bill is cash only?[/quote]

the kind that ends with broken legs?

[quote name='Shmitty']the kind that ends with broken legs?[/quote]

Ironically, those are also the kind you'd be willing to spend $40 extra just to make sure they're on time.

I just picked up the money...! Thank you so much!

All of you, threads like these are proof there's good cags on here, people you can trust, I love this forum!!!!!!

26apr04_ackbar.jpg

these kids today and their aversion to selling their bodies for quick cash

psshhh!! whateva!

[quote name='sarausagi']I just picked up the money...! Thank you so much!

All of you, threads like these are proof there's good cags on here, people you can trust, I love this forum!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Nah, you'll lose a kidney in due time. You got two though, so no worries. ;)

[quote name='PKRipp3r']
26apr04_ackbar.jpg

these kids today and their aversion to selling their bodies for quick cash

psshhh!! whateva![/QUOTE]

It's pretty hard to find a client in CLARKSVILLE, at 4:00 in the afternoon

And I'm not going to the Ft Campbell base, I can't compete with the cheapass korean sluts.

Sweet video game loving girl costs money.

[quote name='sarausagi']It's pretty hard to find a client in CLARKSVILLE, at 4:00 in the afternoon

And I'm not going to the Ft Campbell base, I can't compete with the cheapass korean sluts.

Sweet video game loving girl costs money.[/QUOTE]

all fair points

i

bread's done
Back