need celtics tix for game 7 tommorow will trade lotz of games

troll_tracka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
i need tix to tommorow nights celtics game but dont have money willing to trade a lot of good games i need at least 2 tix i have

final fantasy 7
silent hill
resident evil 3
dead rising
lego star wars complete
saints row
gta 4
mass effect le
rock band whole set
mlb 2k8
madden 08
cod 4 collectors edtion

email me where youre tix r and what you want help out a huge celtics fan please

:rofl:

That's the funniest thing I have heard all day....maybe all week.

Your entire list probably wouldn't be enough to get the job done.

Besides, the NBA playoffs have been boring this year. The home team is winning something like 95% of the time. Why bother to watch?

TBW

Plus, you get better seats at your house. And sometimes good commentary. And you don't have to pay for parking, gas, the tickets, and maybe a hotdog or two if that's your thing.

Either way, good luck.

[quote name='troll_tracka']lebron is a crybaby and overrated cavs dont have a chance in the jungle[/QUOTE]

.........and you're dumb. True story.

Good luck with the tix. I had the opportunity to buy 2 loge seats at face value but passed, I can't afford anything better than balcony seats.

It is a game 7, but game 1 or 2 in round 3 will almost be as good as game 7 in round 2 when you're expected to win. Those'll be easier to get at face since they'll go on sale simultaneously.

Lol, this is a first for me to see. Celtics better blow them out like the did Atlanta in Game 7. I wish I could help you out though.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Celtics are obviously winning. :D[/QUOTE]

Just like they obviously should been going to 7 games in two straight rounds right?.... I just can't wait for the pistons to get their hands on them!

[quote name='jennie25']Just like they obviously should been going to 7 games in two straight rounds right?.... I just can't wait for the pistons to get their hands on them![/QUOTE]
I can't wait to see Chauncey Billups try to guard Rajon Rondo with that bad hamstring.

[quote name='jennie25']Just like they obviously should been going to 7 games in two straight rounds right?.... I just can't wait for the pistons to get their hands on them![/quote]

Eh, its ok. They just have bad luck on the road. I'm sure my Celtics will smash on your pistons :bouncy:

Celtics still have one game before they are going anywhere...and they will be going home!

Lebron is a crybaby? Pierce is even worse...

Cavs are overrated? Defending Eastern Conference Champs

Where were the Celtics last year?

Celtics will be hard to beat at home...but the Cavs will do everything they can to get it done...They already let them off the home in Game 1 and 5...not Game 7

Oh god, are you kidding me? there has been a few times LeBron has been foul'd driving the lane and hes fallen to the ground grabbing his face

everytime this happened I've rewound the game and watched the foul in slo-mo, one time he got hit in the shoulder, another time was his arm, but never in the face.... hes such an Actor...just play the god damn game already

If thats what you think and makes you feel better.

Just think, you get to see this for 15-20 more years...and watch him evolve and win many rings...While Garnett, Pierce, and Allen end their careers with 0!

[quote name='Ace!']Celtics still have one game before they are going anywhere...and they will be going home!

Lebron is a crybaby? Pierce is even worse...

Cavs are overrated? Defending Eastern Conference Champs

Where were the Celtics last year?

Celtics will be hard to beat at home...but the Cavs will do everything they can to get it done...They already let them off the home in Game 1 and 5...not Game 7[/quote]

Why do you think Pierce held onto Lebron regarding that incident his mother started getting up in Garnett's face? Pierce knew Lebron would throw himself on the ground, pretending as if he got slammed hard.

[quote name='Serialkilla']It's always nice to see someone shut Garnett's yapper.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

Garnett is a great talent...but has he ever led a team anywhere near the Finals?

Pierce whined all first half...maybe he wont second half...

Lebron has showed up...will the other Cavs show up in the second half...Hope so!

[quote name='Ace!']Pierce whined all first half...maybe he wont second half...

Lebron has showed up...will the other Cavs show up in the second half...Hope so![/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

Lebron outplayed the Celts today...but the Cavs did not.

Lebron is a superstar, but the Celts have 3 good players.

Looks like Danny Ferry better make some offseason moves, or Lebron is going to be moving on to play for Jay-Z...its only a matter of time.

[quote name='eminemobied12']lol i love how this turned into a sports forum... but lakers will take down the spurs then either BOS/DET in the finals

LAKERS 08 CHAMPS[/QUOTE]

BOS WIN GAME ONE

bread's done
Back