Need Cheap Harmony Remote

Your best bet will be the 550, 520 or 360 remote (which is the 550 with 4 extra buttons) to find at that price. I have the 360 remote and love it.

Just look for sales on those, none are under $50 on Amazon at the moment but you can run some price searches and see if anywhere else has sales.

I bought a 610 last week at Target (In MN, in case it's a YMMV)for $50 + tax. The sale had been going for at least a month.. they may still be on sale?

Then again, you'd need the tax, pushing it above $50

[quote name='BattleChicken']I bought a 610 last week at Target (In MN, in case it's a YMMV)for $50 + tax. The sale had been going for at least a month.. they may still be on sale?

Then again, you'd need the tax, pushing it above $50[/quote] This model is limited to 5 devices so that may be an issue for you.

[quote name='Toaster Driver']check your circuit city if you have one...mine had about 4 models left...i think they were 20 or 30 percent off...worth a look.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the cheapest at CC is roughly 75$ (prices vary by liquidator). This is as of today's "new" drops in my area.

If you didn't need new, I'd send you my xbox harmony for $25.

Buy.com just had the 880 on sale for $75 shipped, so I picked up one of those.

I saw the Harmony Xbox 360 remote at Gamestop new for $54.99. Was surprised to see it there. Might burn some credit myself on it. Regret not keeping one of the Sears clearance ones from last year.

Best Buy had the 550 on clearance sale for $50 a while back. I think it's sold out online, but you might get lucky and still be able to find one in-store.

bread's done
Back