Need clarity on Kmart sales!! PLEASE

wewill

CAGiversary!
I was looking on the deals page and I see that KMart has a deal on da2, which includes: 10,000 sywr points ($10) and an option to purchase $50 cards for $20. SO a pretty nice deal. However despite shc (josh deane)'s best effort that thread is a crazy mess of people arguing over mvc3 points.

So how does this add work? Where is it at? Is it only online, because it is not showing as of now? Does it update after the game is released or what?
I am a sywr memember and have opted in for emails as (SHC) has advised, but other than that I am lost and do not understand. Thanks in advance

[quote name='wewill']So how does this add work? Where is it at? Is it only online, because it is not showing as of now? Does it update after the game is released or what?
I am a sywr memember and have opted in for emails as (SHC) has advised, but other than that I am lost and do not understand. Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

You go to the store and you buy the game the week it comes out..

If you're a SYWR member, hand them your card so they can scan it, the points will be added to your account.

bread's done
Back