Need DDR + Pads for PS2

Photomotoz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey guys,

I am looking for a copy of DDR and a pair of pads for the PS2.

First of I do not know which DDR to buy so recommendations are good. I also have little idea at which pads are good, but I would like to steer clear of the regular skinny ones.

One more thing is cost, I have little money to spend. $50 at the very most. I know that is being very constricting but I do not mind buying used. And I am not against getting one pad instead but I would prefer two.

Combo deals are also very nice. But I just wanna get the most bang for my buck so I am leaning towards used everything.

Thanks upfront. And if you wanna offer something from your TL go ahead, I can pay with PayPal.

Getting the game used is probably ok as long as you are getting it from a reputable source / can inspect the disk before you buy. I would NOT recommend getting a pad used.

I suggest DDR Max 2 for the game to start with. It is still one of my favorites and it is a bit older so it should not be to expensive if you can find it used.

As for a pad a cheap thin one is ok when you first start but as you get better you will definitely need to get a pad with the thick foam padding as well. I got mine off E-Bay 2 or 3 years ago so I cannot really recommend one anymore. I think it was a Vortz pad. I was using it for weight loss so I had no problem eventually putting down the money for the Cobalt Flux pads (cheaper than a treadmill) and they still work great.

As an aside you can check out Best Buy for the PS2 game / bundles. I believe they had one on the dirt cheap side they were clearancing out. Chances are they are gone by now but you never know.

From the BB list :
  • 1.99 PS2 DDR Extreme
  • 1.99 PS2 DDR Extreme 2 Budle

[quote name='WarlordFDC']Getting the game used is probably ok as long as you are getting it from a reputable source / can inspect the disk before you buy. I would NOT recommend getting a pad used.

I suggest DDR Max 2 for the game to start with. It is still one of my favorites and it is a bit older so it should not be to expensive if you can find it used.

As for a pad a cheap thin one is ok when you first start but as you get better you will definitely need to get a pad with the thick foam padding as well. I got mine off E-Bay 2 or 3 years ago so I cannot really recommend one anymore. I think it was a Vortz pad. I was using it for weight loss so I had no problem eventually putting down the money for the Cobalt Flux pads (cheaper than a treadmill) and they still work great.

As an aside you can check out Best Buy for the PS2 game / bundles. I believe they had one on the dirt cheap side they were clearancing out. Chances are they are gone by now but you never know.

From the BB list :
  • 1.99 PS2 DDR Extreme
  • 1.99 PS2 DDR Extreme 2 Budle
[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try to get some DDR stuff from the BB sale trade thread.

bread's done
Back