Need Dill Pickle Doritos

JDN169

CAGiversary!
OK, i made a bet with someone and i NEED at least one bag of dill pickle Doritos. I'm pretty sure they were Canadian only and i think they've been discontinued.

There has to be somewhere on these vast internets that i can find a bag. They must be Doritos, no other brand will do. Any ideas?

Thanks!

For a brief time there were dill pickle Doritos, we bought a bag or two on vacation in Canada once.

Oh god, I hated that flavor. I just had some a couple weeks ago. It was the "Mystery Flavor" Dorito bag, all black. It was horrible :p

Show your friend this:
doritosdillicious.jpg

You can send me my half of the bet money after you win.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']...why would someone make those?[/QUOTE]

Obviously for the pregnant women to eat with their garlic-flavored ice cream.

[quote name='keithp']Obviously for the pregnant women to eat with their garlic-flavored ice cream.[/quote]

theres garlic-flavored ice cream...WTF....

Let me clear this up.

I am married to JDN169
I am pregnant
I told him if he could find me some of these I would walk around naked for an entire day.

p.s. garlic ice cream sounds divine. ;)

[quote name='Riyonuk']Oh god, I hated that flavor. I just had some a couple weeks ago. It was the "Mystery Flavor" Dorito bag, all black. It was horrible :p[/QUOTE]
Nah, that was Mountain Dew flavored. I thought it tasted like tangy fruit loops.

[quote name='Maklershed']Naked pregnant chick with fingers covered in green Dorito dust? Hot![/quote]
:rofl: I think that fulfills at least 3 of my fantasies, all at the same time.

One of them being touching penises with another man, which the strangely homoerotic pickle presentation on the front of the bag fulfills?

I searched man... It seems they discontinued selling them around early 2007 but some do pop up on ebay from time to time...

Apparently it mainly sold in the south, and Maine. Good luck.

bread's done
Back