Need Electronics Advice - Zune and Laser Printer

Zen Davis

Banned
A couple of questions. I'm looking to pick up a Zune from Office Max during their Black Friday sale for $99.99 and I had a few questions. How much ease of use does it have and what kind of video can I playback on the device?

Also what is the best/least expensive laser printer you guys can suggest picking up? My old one died and a new one is needed!

Thanks!

I don't know much about video formats off the top of my head...

But I like my zune. I feel, that compared to the pre-touch iPods, (which I have no experience with), that the zune device UI blows it away in terms of usability and coolness.

The zune PC software on the other hand, isn't as good as iTunes.

As an inexpensive, high capacity MP3 player, you can't beat the 30 gig Zune.

edit: While I don't know what video formats are all supported, I DID dump some video TO my zune, and the playback and sound quality was great.

I agree with Battlechicken in that the Zune itself is great, the zune PC software is terrible. And without a hack it does only use a few video formats, but there is supposed to be a pretty easy registry hack to enable most .avi codecs.

For the new low price, I don't think you can beat the zune(I woot'd mine for $99).

laser printer

i'm currently keeping my eyes peeled for a samsung ml-2510 deal on black friday. this seems to be the best bang for the buck printer on slickdeals and fatwallet.

bread's done
Back