Need For Speed Bundle $29.94 @ Impulse. Territory: North America (US and Canada)

Kaoz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2414 Half off of individual titles.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed ProStreet
Need for Speed Undercover
Need for Speed: Shift
Shift 2 Unleashed
Need For Speed World ...Your purchase of Need For Speed World includes:
Code for access to full Need for Speed™ World game via downloadable client $20 (USD) worth of SpeedBoost Power-Ups Bundle (Available to all newly created drivers in an account) Exclusive Need for Speed World edition Mazda 3 (Available to all drivers, newly created or pre-existing, in an account)

It looks like Impulse might be doing daily EA deals this week. The Dragon Age bundle sale is over and now they have this.

[quote name='Zbornak']It looks like Impulse might be doing daily EA deals this week. The Dragon Age bundle sale is over and now they have this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the dragon age said it was a daily deal, as does this one (so if you want it get it today).

Maybe we will get a mass effect day? (fingers crossed, looking for a deal on the first game myself)

[quote name='Tallkido']Can i use those games on steam ? ^^[/QUOTE]

None of these are Steamworks titles, and I doubt EA will publish any Steamworks titles in the future as they've already moved toward their new releases requiring a download through Origin.

It wouldn't surprise me if EA's back-catalog started slowly disappearing from Steam.

bread's done
Back