Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit + MORE = $31 + extra coupons!

Ratchet & CAG

CAGiversary!
If you sign up for a Target Card for free! You get an automatic 5% off all purchases anytime, plus another extra 5% off (limited time, today only?) Wifey signed up at 6 in the morning, and we later went together again today.

Plus, each transaction comes with a random coupon receipt!

We got a coupon $2 off $30 or more (basically an extra 6% off)!
We also got a coupon $1 off shampoo, and $1 off a feminine product.

*The coupons seems randomly generated.

Ended up getting 2 Black Friday games priced at $35 for $31.50 each before taxes, with "Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit" being $29.50 after coupon ($31.50 - $2.00). Plus the wifey gets coupons for herself too!

Try to buy them in separate transactions to get more random coupon receipt print outs.

---

Also nabbed 2 PS3 clearance items "Star Ocean: Last Hope International" for only $20, and also "Avatar: The Video Game" for only $7!

[quote name='Brother Daz']+ a free hit to your credit score[/QUOTE]
If you have good credit, it means nothing, as long as you apply for cards 30 days after your previous one.

I apply for credit cards all the time.

Just got 1 at Amazon about 2 months ago.

The hit means nothing. Credit score still in the 700's.

not worth it to me to get another credit card for the measly 5%, but nice bonus for people who would sign up or already have the Target credit card

lotta work I don"t feel like putting in. I'll pay the extra $3 bucks

Oh and thanks for all the helpful links;)

[quote name='nypickle']not worth it to me to get another credit card for the measly 5%, but nice bonus for people who would sign up or already have the Target credit card[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, I've passed on a lot better deals that required a credit card sign up.

bread's done
Back