Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) & Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) 19.99 @TRU

The location in Austin on south Lamar has the limited edition of hot pursuit ringin up for $19.99 on ps3. About 20 copies available.

Location in Fullerton on Harbor had a few copies for PS3 hanging outside next to the other 19.99 games. The 360 version is still behind the locked display case and looks like it's still 39.99

scored a regular edition at the p'cola TRU today. had one copy left, also picked up kung fu groove for PS3 move for $10

I just ordered NFS:HP limited edition for PS3 for $19.99 from the website for store pickup in NC.

Update: When I got to the store, the copy they had reserved for me was the standard edition. They were OOS of the limited edition even though it showed the store had some in stock on the website. I e-mailed TRU customer service and they are refunding me $10. So, I got this game for $9.99 + tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to my store today and the guys can't find it in the locked cabinet. But he finally found it under the $19.99 game rack. He told me this is a permanent drop and don't know why xbox version hadn't dropped. I just decide to wait for a Buy 1 get another 1 for 50% kind of promotion.

[quote name='buckythekat']what is the difference between the limited edition and regular?[/QUOTE]

I think limited just has DLC cars along with the online pass. nothing exciting

also have no idea why this thread is 1 starr'd. Legit deal.

[quote name='shivan128']Thanks op, picked one up and also vanquish which qualify for BOGO 40% off![/QUOTE]

Is BOGO 40% this week? I checked last week and this week's ad and didn't see it. Thank you.

[quote name='foreinter']Is BOGO 40% this week? I checked last week and this week's ad and didn't see it. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

It's a bonus deal but the B1G1 40% off is only good until the 9th.

For those in the Niles, IL area, the Toysrus there is still selling Hot Pursuit (saw 3 PS3 copies) for $20. I asked the cashier how long it'd sell at that price and he said it was a permanent drop. Cha Ching!

bread's done
Back