Need for Speed Most Wanted $53.52 Xbox 360 & PS3 Amazon.com

I was just about to post this. I really wanted to wait to use my upcoming $15 credit from NHL 13...but I have a feeling it won't last that long.

Really excited for this game, I hope it's a good one.

The rate that the Need for Speed franchise drops in price has been ridiculous the last couple of years. I think I am going to wait. Unless, Amazon starts offering a gift card with it, then I might bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I accidentally used my time machine for a minute there, you'd think they could at least change the name a little.

The Vita version is also slightly discounted to $36.12 (10% off).

I already had Beyond Two Souls pre-ordered...I wonder if they will automatically apply the discounted rate on that one.

[quote name='trent82']The Vita version is also slightly discounted to $36.12 (10% off).

I already had Beyond Two Souls pre-ordered...I wonder if they will automatically apply the discounted rate on that one.[/QUOTE]It has a Pre-order Price Guarantee, so I would hope so. If the price on your order doesn't automatically update within the next few days, you would have grounds to argue that you should receive the lower price from today.

[quote name='Jodou']What's going on with pre-orders at Amazon today? Such bizarre discounts.[/QUOTE]

Lol Amazons fellin the heat from Neweggs last week $10 off from all Pre-orders...and they still doing it wrong.Newegg straight up $49 free ship..c'mon now,you do the math.

[quote name='GTR R35']Lol Amazons fellin the heat from Neweggs last week $10 off from all Pre-orders...and they still doing it wrong.Newegg straight up $49 free ship..c'mon now,you do the math.[/QUOTE]
Newegg charges tax in CA, which turns out to be more expensive than what Amazon is offering.

[quote name='TooPoor']Newegg charges tax in CA, which turns out to be more expensive than what Amazon is offering.[/QUOTE]
Amazon will collect tax in CA on Sept. 15, 2012, NFS Most Wanted releases Oct. 30, 2012. You will be charged tax either way.

Thanks for the heads up OP, one of my most wanted releases so great price and put a order in for 360 LE!.

What happen to release day shipping option?

[quote name='htz']Amazon will collect tax in CA on Sept. 15, 2012, NFS Most Wanted releases Oct. 30, 2012. You will be charged tax either way.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I would have forgotten about that dreadful day if you didn't remind me of it...

I guess my Borderlands 2 ULCE will be charged tax as well. God damn it.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']wait for black friday...the last 2 years, the NFS games were $29.99 somewhere[/QUOTE]
34.99 from what i remember...and i was thinking the same thing.
[quote name='Rodster']I recently bought NFS The Run LE for $4.99 nuff said on EA racing games. :lol:[/QUOTE]
True but The Run was technically a flop.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']True but The Run was technically a flop.[/QUOTE]
It turned out to be a pretty good game though, once you got past the loading times. I wonder what caused it to bomb.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']34.99 from what i remember...and i was thinking the same thing.

True but The Run was technically a flop.[/QUOTE]
NFS games really don't hold their value. I remember buying NFS Shift 2 and Hot Pursuit for under $20 within 8 months and those were very good games. And as the previous poster stated NFS The Run is actually a very fun game.

[quote name='JCAll']It turned out to be a pretty good game though, once you got past the loading times. I wonder what caused it to bomb.[/QUOTE]

Probably because it was a bit short. I loved the downhill race during the avalanches. One of the few races where my heart was pumping!

I thought the game was great but the QTE's became a bit annoying to time perfectly (damn dog bit me like 4 times). Plus I was able to use only 3-4 cars to beat the game instead of needing to use the plethora they gave you.

I figured Beyond would be that price for a few days. Oh well. These pre-order prices are strange. It's like Amazon is going back to their old ways. Remember when Amazon always had new stuff for like $5 cheaper? Now it's always full price.

[quote name='BiggNick']Probably because it was a bit short. I loved the downhill race during the avalanches. One of the few races where my heart was pumping!

I thought the game was great but the QTE's became a bit annoying to time perfectly (damn dog bit me like 4 times). Plus I was able to use only 3-4 cars to beat the game instead of needing to use the plethora they gave you.[/QUOTE]
The Subway and the last Helicopter chase were both epic.

bread's done
Back