Need for Speed Most Wanted or Project Gotham 3

SuperCheap

CAG Veteran
I love racing games and the new one is coming out soon and I plan to get it for teh Xbox 360. The graphics are so awsome XD I was also thinking of getting Project Gotham 3. What about you guys?

Need for Speed Most Wanted:
sim-needforspeedmostwanted-004.jpg

1127405351.jpg

Project Gotham Racing 3:

Click here to check out the official Project Gotham Racing 3 site!

Click here to check out the official Need for Speed Most Wanted site!

I played a demo of Need for Speed: Most Wanted for the xbox. It had impressive graphics (now this was on the xbox, can't wait to see the 360 version) but the controls were sluggish and there was no sense of speed. While I still don't know too much about PGR3 it sounds like it is going to be fairly solid. The inclusion of all the LIVE options make it sound like a winner. I think the major difference is that while Need for Speed is being made for both generation PGR3 is only for 360.

Of course I am waiting on the 360 because I still need to catch up on this generation. :)

All the EA stuff this year is more or less ports of current generation games. I have yet to see anything they've shown, in game, that makes me want to purchase a single one of their games.

PGR 3? Built from the ground up for the 360 by a loving, caring, tender Xbox 360 exclusive team.

NFS? EA PORTS! THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!

It's got nothing to do with graphics, and which will be the most fun and enjoyable to play.

For my mind, there's no question that will be Need For Speed Most Wanted. Bringing back the cops is just what the NFS series needed.

PGR 3? Meh. Although really, that's just the bonus game that you get free with the awesome Geometry Wars 2. So if you look at it like that, it might be the better deal.

The word on the street is that Need for Speed: Most Wanted is the sucksors.

Regardless, at a glance, I'd say that Project Gotham Racing 3 looks best.

Personally i would say PGR 3 NFS is washed up and becoming garbage. Maybe if it was hot pursuit 3 i would change my mind.

Quick didja know, DID you know that the Cars in PGR 3 are made of 80,000 polygons!!!! That is insanity!

I played the NFS demo on the xbox mag, and it was pretty damn fun. As soon as you cross the finish line you go into a mini game where you have to out run the cops. The map opens freely and you just have to speed through everywhere you can to outrun the cops, if you do it within certain amount of time your most wanted rate goes up but if they catch you they fine you and you lose precious tuning money.

Never played any PGR game ever....so I cant comment on that but the graphics and from what I heard, its going to be a tough choice.

bread's done
Back