Need For Speed Most Wanted PC Download Bundle (Game and Deluxe DLC) 19.98

This game is stunning on (a high end) PC.
I can't see the product page cause of region blocking, does this come with all the DLC?

[quote name='CheapyD']This game is stunning on (a high end) PC.
I can't see the product page cause of region blocking, does this come with all the DLC?[/QUOTE]
It is missing the Ultimate Speed Pack but it comes with the Movie Legends, Terminal Velocity, and Need For Speed Heroes Pack

[quote name='ezelkow1']Looks like its missing 1 DLC, Ultimate speed pack ( http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.259464500 )

Still tempted to pick it up. I just dont know between having burnout paradise, nfs HP, and ridge racer installed if its worth it to pick it up yet or hold out for when its cheaper[/QUOTE]
That game is well worth the price and with all the DLC it would be 30 bucks so I would say yeah go ahead it is a ton of fun and has a ton to do

Don't be nervous, it really is great and this price is fantastic even missing one DLC. Then again this is cheaper than I've seen the game alone yet for PC. As far as the reviews go there was apparently a steering issue early on that has since been fixed and the game plays just fine. The PC optimization is not stellar so you may have to turn the graphics settings down a notch from where your used to or spend a few minutes finding a happy balance but even then the game still looks stellar. That's just how NFS on the PC is now, not perfect but perfectly fine if you have a controller.

The attention to detail in this game is just incredible though. The first time I sat and spun my tires waiting for a multiplayer race to start and... well, I won't ruin some of those little surprises. To describe it in one sentence it reminds me of Midnight Club 3 meets Burnout Paradise (two of my favorite racers ever). It's a little weightier feeling than previous Criterion games but in a good way that really sells the cars. Speaking of which they actually all feel like they drive and perform different which is a rare thing in an arcade racer. Then there's the multiplayer which is just great but the way it's structured and makes every moment a competition feels so fresh in the racing space. I could go on but probably the simplest thing I could say is that I expected this to be nothing but a reskinned Hot Pursuit going into it, I only got it because of the SimCity thing. Now I would confidently say it's top 5 for my all time favorite racing games.

[quote name='ezelkow1']Looks like its missing 1 DLC, Ultimate speed pack ( http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.259464500 )

Still tempted to pick it up. I just dont know between having burnout paradise, nfs HP, and ridge racer installed if its worth it to pick it up yet or hold out for when its cheaper[/QUOTE]

I still ain't finished SP portions of both NFS HP (Criterion) or Burnout Paradise.
I did finish Ridge Racer Unbounded.

[quote name='Neku233']It is missing the Ultimate Speed Pack but it comes with the Movie Legends, Terminal Velocity, and Need For Speed Heroes Pack[/QUOTE]

For those who have the DLC's....
Do the DLC's actually add a good deal of game content to the game?

[quote name='MysterD']For those who have the DLC's....
Do the DLC's actually add a good deal of game content to the game?[/QUOTE]

The Deluxe is worth it if you get it on sale.
I picked it up for $7 last month.

Terminal Velocity is the best since it adds a huge airport area.

The Ultimate Speed Pack is not worth the $10 since most of the cars seem to be versions of ones already in the game.
But it has 2 things going for it...

1) The best/hardest Most Wanted race, the Hennessey Venom GT.
This race is the only real test I faced and you really need to pick and choose the right car to go against it.

2) Around the World event. A nice 10+ mile race around the entire map.

So, if you can get it for $5 like I did, pick it up.

Just got an email about this from Dealzon, but it looks like it's dead now, the sale page has nothing but Sims 3 junk.

[quote name='CheapyD']This game is stunning on (a high end) PC.
I can't see the product page cause of region blocking, does this come with all the DLC?[/QUOTE]

I second the "stunning" comment. I have it on the 360 AND the Vita, and the PC version is just astonishingly pretty (I picked it up yesterday). The ambient occlusion is jaw-dropping, the effects are marvelous, and the shadows of cars/signs etc from your headlights at night just had me gasp.

You do need one heck of a PC to run it at higher resolutions, but boy is it worth it vs any other console/handheld iteration.

bread's done
Back